Urban Legend Outfitters

((This one goes to my top voters: (HarmonicQuote) and (Scorpio_and_Aries) ! thanks so much for always voting on chapters!!))

"No one's reading our blog, Mae!" Dawn was complaining, as she got her poster out from her locker.

"Not no one!" Mae corrected. "We got 6 hits!"

"Yeah but two of them were me," Dawn stated.

"Two of them were me," (Y/N) approached the girls, her backpack slung over her shoulder. She was wearing a sign around her neck that said "Advice for $1". Dawn put a hand on her best friend's shoulder thankfully.

"There are still two more," Mae added.

"Those were you!" Dawn sighed, closing her locker.

"Fuzzfeed problems again?" (Y/N) asked sympathetically.

"Yeah!" Dawn looked at her confused. "Why are you wearing that sign?"

"Well, I said I'd help out Nicky."

Dawn nodded slowly, as if what she was was supposed to be enough explanation. But she just shook her head. "Look Mae and I started writing for Fuzzfeed to keep students informed."

Mae's phone suddenly dinged. "Ooh, we got a seventh!"

Dawn leaned over to check. "Still you, Mae," (Y/N) scoffed as they both left the halls to enter the school entrance hall. "But no one's going to read it if they don't know about it. So that is why I made this poster."

"That's an 'okay' idea," (Y/N) offered.

"JUST okay?"

"If kids won't read our blog, what makes you think they'll read our poster?" Mae asked.

"Uh, the glitter," Dawn held the sign, and dropped down to reveal the words: "Read Fuzzfeed! Real News, The Truth, Important Stuff". It even had a picture of Dawn and Mae.

She was ready to hang it up but (Y/N) stopped her. "Wait," She knocked on the wall and it moved upwards, causing Dawn and Mae to yelp, as Nicky revealed himself behind the school stand.

"Good morning ladies," he greeted with an adorable smile that made (Y/N) smile too.

"Mornin' Nicky!" (Y/N) smiled.

"Nicky, what are you doing in the school store?" Mae asked.

"I'm the new manager. Welcome to...Nicky's Get Schooly!" He placed down a small sign.

"Like father, like son," (Y/N) chuckled. Nicky nodded proudly. "I also said I'd help him earn more money by going around and giving away advice. It's easier than always singing everyday. Dawn, didn't you hear us talk about it this morning?

"No," Dawn admitted. "And it doesn't matter."

"Well, you could have torn your poster if you didn't know he was there!"

"Fine, whatever, thanks," Dawn waved a hand. "At least the poster's still intact!"

"We're trying to get more readers for Fuzzfeed," Mae explained.

"Yeah, nobody read our last article. 'Budget Cut Crisis: Head Janitor Now Also Lunch Lady'."

"Spoiler alert: don't eat the mop bucket stew." (Y/N) and Nicky gave disgusted and confused expressions. "Hopefully more people will read our next article. It's about school safety."

"Yeah. Disaster preparedness. Next week is the anniversary of the Avalanche of 1975." 

"Is that the one that made Pigfoot?" Nicky asked.