*Sticks, Stones, and Broken Bones*

((SPECIAL EPISODE))

((Just wanted a heads up! This is a special episode that I wrote by myself! It has a specific scene that I played out in my head that you'll notice soon, and I mainly wrote this to highlight that (Y/N) DOES have flaws. Enjoy!))

It was a normal day for (Y/N) and the Harper quads. But that morning at school, Dawn and (Y/N) were passing out flyers. "Come down to Get Sporty!" Dawn was saying, handing out the flyers to her peers. "We're gonna be trying out our new Try-Everything crash course!"

"Hey Dawn! Hey (Y/N)!" The two girls turned to see Mack, the boy that Dawn seemed to like a lot. "What are you guys doing!"

"Letting everyone know about my dad's cool new parkour course down at his store!" The blonde handed Mack one of the flyers. It said "Try out the Try-Everything Parkour Run! Only down at Tom's Get Sporty!"

"It's like a parkour course he decided to put together," (Y/N) explained. "Since he has so much equipment he thought it would be a good idea!"

"That's cool!" Mack agreed. "I'm definitely going to check it out, but, are you sure it's safe?"

"That's why we're inviting people to come see (Y/N) demonstrate it!" Dawn put an arm around her best friend proudly. "Think about it, it's a perfect way to show how safe it is. She's a kid, she's a Get Sporty regular..."

"She's our best friend and a tiny tornado of doom!" Nicky suddenly popped in between (Y/N) and Dawn, who jumped in surprise when he appeared.

"What does that mean?" Mack asked.

"(Y/N)'s been climbing furniture since she was a baby," Ricky joked, as he and Dicky also approached. "Always doing daredevil-like stuff, backflips, extreme acts..."

"Yeah, she's always been doing super cool stunts!" Dicky agreed, nodding eagerly.

"So you've totally got that course in the bag, right?" Mack asked beaming.

"Stop guys," (Y/N) couldn't help but smile. "I kinda grew out of it because I focused on my music more. But I'm too nervous! It's been so long since I've done anything reckless like this!"

"We're here to support you!" Dawn reassured. "This is going to be your biggest stunt ever. What could possibly go wrong?"

"Don't say that, you're gonna jinx it!" Nicky said. "Remember it's not too late to back out, (Y/N)."

"No way!" The girl shook her head and turned to Mack again. "Dawn's right, I totally got this! Nicky just always worries over my safety."

"I worry about anyone that's willing to see Death early!"

(Y/N) clapped her hands. "And this is the part where I mute out Nicky and have to give myself my own pep talk!" As much as she appreciated when Nicky looked out for her, it got annoying sometimes. She liked that he cared, but now was not the time for that.

"Look on the bright side!" Dicky said. "At least one person believes in you!"

"Thanks, Dicky!"

"Well actually I was talking about YOU."

"Wha--" (Y/N) frowned. "Do you guys think I can't do it?"

The quads instantly erupted into a series of "Of course we do!" "We believe in you!" "You got this!" (Y/N) smiled and walked away, continuing the hand out flyers.

"Do you think she's got this?" Mack clarified.

"We don't know," Dawn whisper-yelled.

"We're not sure!" Dicky put in.