Do-It-All Dawn

((This shoutout is for Cutecookies_247 ! I just appreciate u :3 ))

((Also I changed the book cover photo to one I made myself! and Im currently editing the chapters so that the song URLs are close to the points where there's a song supposed to be playing so you don't have to scroll to the top to click the video!))

One day, the three Harper quads had plungers strapped to their heads, had rings in their hands, and were faced back to back as they stepped away from each other at each count. "One, two, three..."

But before they could say anything else, (Y/N) entered the house and was shocked to see the three. They froze as they looked at her. "...Honestly? Not the weirdest thing I walked in on." She plopped herself on the single couch and gestured at them. "Proceed."

The boys smirked and finally said "Go!" started throwing the rings, trying to get one into the others' plungers.

"Keep your stick straight!" Ricky argued.

"Stop throwing at my face!" Dicky argued back.

"Foul!" Nicky yelled. "You guys wiggle woggled!" Nicky pointed to his brothers

"No, I didn't"

"Yes you did," (Y/N) agreed.

The three boys began arguing and (Y/N) just chuckled as she watched them. Tom and Anne entered from the kitchen to break up the fight.

"What are you kids doing?" Tom asked, taking the plungers off of Nicky and Ricky as Anne got Dicky's. "And (Y/N), why didn't you stop them?"

(Y/N) raised her hands in defense. "It's not always my job!"

"We're trying to play Toilet Stick Round Thingy Toss," Dicky said in annoyance

"Yeah well, when your mother and I invented Toilet Stick Round Thingy Toss..." Tom placed the plunger on his head. "...We intended for it to be taken seriously."

"I'm trying Dad, but Wiggle and Woggle over here are making a mockery of the sport!" Nicky said, annoyed too.

"I would've played but it was more fun to see them fight," (Y/N) said.

"When have you ever enjoyed watching us fight?" Ricky asked. "You always try to stop us!"

(Y/N) shrugged. "Sometimes I just don't feel like it."

"You know, maybe it"s time we got these kids some after-school activities," Anne mentioned.

"Good parenting Mom," Ricky agreed. "However, since my chess club ended and my Japanese's language club doesn't start for another san shukan - that's three weeks in Japanese- I've decided to take a well-deserved break." He took a seat on the couch proudly.

"And we're taking it with him!" Nicky put in, he and Dicky took a seat on the couch as well.

Tom sighed. "You're not our kid, (Y/N), but what about you?"

The girl hesitated. "I do an equal amount of homework, glee club events every month, the occasional keeping my channel updated and active, AND keeping YOUR children from committing anything that might end them up in juvie. So I'm good." ((I said this aloud and can I just say I love making (Y/N) sassy))

The man just nodded and turned to his kids. "Well, (Y/N) is a good example. You three have got a week to find something constructive to do with your free time, or your mother and I are gonna find something for you."

"So even after everything I said, do I have to too?"

"Well, you don't HAVE to--"

"Then I won't!" The boys glared at their friend. "What? I have to be here you guys because my parents are mostly gone on Saturdays and I can't be alone. I don't have to find anything productive."