YinYang x demon reader || married headcannons

This was requested by
SerenityBlueWind
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being married to YinYang would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ The theme would be black and white. The napkins would be half black, half white. Your outfit would be black and white, along with grey shoes. And Yin-Yang's suit would be similar to yours, Yin's side would be black and Yang's side would be white.

♥ This would technically be considered a poly relationship, since they're two people. But they're in one body, so everyone you invited was confused on why you called them your "husbands".

♥ Yin would be the one to propose. If Yang would've done it, he would've definitely proposed to you with your fucking ex's severed finger. (Though you would've probably said yes anyway, since you're a demon)

♥ Yang would definitely interrupt the priest's homily. "Can we get this over with?"

♥ You joking about how Yin didn't want to conform into Yang's impurity, yet he's marrying you...a demon.

♥ Having their first sips of beer at the after-party, since alcohol doesn't exist in the object world. Neither of them liked it.

♥ Yin somehow got a hold of Yang and told him not to start fights. So for once, Yin-Yang aren't punching their face.

♥ Yang playfully pulling your tail in the middle of the photoshoot, so you would make weird faces from the shock. And you stepping on their toe in return, smiling devilishly as they both screamed in pain.

♥ Your little cousins teaching Yang the knife game.

♥ There would probably be two ice fountains, one filled with water (ha), and one filled with Dr. Fizz.

(After the wedding day)

♥ The next day they would be so sick from all of that cake, and you would just give them Pepto-Bismol and rub their belly as they lay on the couch, groaning in pure agony.

♥ You carrying around experiment 626 incase you ever want them to split, thankfully though, you know how to not have Yang destroy your house when he's not attached to Yin anymore.

♥ Yin is a little spoon for life. Yang says he's a big spoon, but he's secretly little spoon and he loves it because he loves the way you breathe against the crook of his neck.

♥ You gotta let Yang do what he wants, or he'll be whiny. He's like a child- The last time you said no to him, he just stayed away from you, like you betrayed him.

♥ You and Yang being the prank duo. Yin doesn't like it because most of the pranks cause some type of harm to the one being pranked.

♥ Yin loves to cuddle, he hugs you a lot. Yang isn't used to affection, but he does tackle-hug you a lot (he'll also hug you from behind when he's bein' an angry boy).

♥ Yang genuinely being upset when he finds out Dr. Fizz doesn't exist in the (human world / hell), you tried to say that Dr. Pepper is pretty much the same thing, but he just continued to whine about it.

♥ Your fridge being filled with water bottles and Dr. Fizz.