Chapter Fifteen

Isabella Romano POV-

       After talking for a little while, dad aka Alex had to go pick up Emilio and his grandparents who are my great grandparents from the airport, why's this family so confusing.

       Anyways, Marcello decided to stay in the hospital along with Damon, everyone else went with Alex. Marcello went to get more McDonald's a little while ago so it's just Damon and I.

      "Damon?" I said, to which he hummed in response.

      "Come here," I said, patting the bed.

      He got up from the chair he was sitting in across the room and got on the bed.

      "Why did you want to go on a date with me?" I asked.

     "I don't know, I just feel a pull between us, do u feel it?" he asked.

     "I do," I replied, "Lie down,"

     When he laid down, he put an arm around my waist to bring me closer to him. I pointed towards where the bullet hit me silently telling him to avoid touching there.

      After a while in comfortable silence, my eyes began to feel heavy, so I simply let sleep take over.

Alessandro Romano POV-

       As we walk back into Bella's room, we are greeted by silence and some soft snores but mostly silence.

       I look at the bed to find Damon and Bella asleep while cuddling.

      "Why are they cuddling?" Adriano whisper-shouted.

      "Shut up you'll wake them, I need a picture of this," Elijah said while taking out his phone and snapping a picture.

      "Send that to me," I said facing Elijah, who nodded in response.

      After a couple minutes of staring at them in awkward silence, Bella began to wake up.

      "Stop moving," we heard Damon whisper to her.

      "Shut up," Bella retorted, "Oh hi," she said looking up to find everyone staring at them.

      "Get up," Bella said, jabbing Damon in his side.

      "Whyy," he whined, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "Oof hiii," he said as his eyes widened.

      "Bella meet Nonna and Nonno," I said motioned to my grandparents who just walked in the room followed by Emilio.

      "Oh my gosh, she's so pretty Ale," Nonna said, walking up to Bella.

      "She looks just like you," Nonno said, looking at me and back at Bella.