Chapter Six

Isabella Romano POV- 

       "Aww they're so cute," I heard someone whisper, it sounded kinda like Elijah but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

       "I know right, Emilio's so lucky, I wanted to cuddle with Bella." Marcello said.

        "Shut up, you'll wake them." Dante snapped. Rolling over on my back, I felt something warm hugging me. I squinted my eyes, as they adjusted to the light that the open windows welcomed in. Opening my eyes widely, I saw that Elijah, Marcello, Dante and Adriano were staring at me. 

       Looking to my side, I noticed Emilio was cuddling with me. I was feeling mean so I flicked his forehead continuously until he rolled away from me and onto the cold wooden floor. 

       A satisfied smile made its way on my face as I sat up on my bed. 

      "Hi," I crooked out in my morning voice. 

      "C'mon bambina (baby) Alessandro wants you to come down for breakfast, it's 10 o' clock." Nodding my head I stood up, taking my blanket with me, I walked out my room door and made my way into the dinning room, where Alessandro was eating a stack of pancakes with syrup dipping down from the stack onto the plate. 

       "Bella?," Alessandro said. Raising my head to look at him, I answered him saying," Yes?"

       "When you're done eating, I want to take you somewhere, so can you wear something comfy, it's gonna be a long-ish car ride." he told me, motioning for the maid, who's name is Gina, to put a plate of pancakes in front of me. 

       When I was done eating, I walked back to my room and took a warm shower, when I was done I decided to wear a completely blue outfit with white sneakers.

Bella's outfit- 

        I walked to the living room to find Alessandro sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone

        I walked to the living room to find Alessandro sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. I plopped on the seat next to him. 

        "U ready?" he asked me, pushing his phone into his pocket, while sitting up to look at me. I nodded, and stood up. 

       "Let's go then," he said walking towards the garage door. I followed behind him and hopped in the same Lambo I was picked up in but this time we had a driver. 

       "Bambina, how are you liking the house so far?" Alessandro questioned me.

       "I like it but it's really big," I said. Alessandro chuckled and nodded his head. 

       "Okay soo where are we going?" I questioned. 

       "We're going to somewhere you loved when you were a baby," he answered.

       "And where is that?" I retorted.

       "You'll see," he replied.

(Time skip - when they arrive)

      As I get out of the car, the wind blows my hair in 50 different directions, making it look like a damn bird nest. I tied my hair into a messy bun using the hair tie on my wrist as I followed Alessandro to where a picnic was set up. 

    We both sat on the striped blanket, and talked about random things. After a little while, Alessandro opened the picnic basket that sat next to us and pulled out two sandwiches, handing one to me. We stayed in comfortable silence as we ate.

 We stayed in comfortable silence as we ate

Alessandro Romano POV- 

      I watched as Bella's eyes lit up when she saw a butterfly land on the blanket between the both of us. I could still see the 2 year old girl giggling as she chased a butterfly in this very field 13 years ago, that's how I started calling her 'my little butterfly.' 

      When she realized she couldn't catch the butterfly and take it home with her she threw a very adorable tantrum about why the butterfly didn't want to come home with her, I could still remember it as if it was yesterday.

(Flashback - 13 years ago)

       "Look at the pretty butterfly bambina," I told the adorable toddler that sat next me. I carefully picked it up with my hands and showed little Bella who watched the insect with amusement in her crystal blue eyes. 

       "You wanna hold it Bella?" I questioned her. Nodding excitedly she held out her hands, waiting for me to put it in her hands. I rested it down gently in her small hands and told her, "Be careful with it, okay?" 

     "Okay," she said in her high pitched voice, observing the yellow butterfly in her palms. 

     "Can I pet it?" she asked, looking at me. I nodding, and replied with, "Just be careful,"

       While petting it the butterfly flew onto the nearby tree which made Bella get up and chase after it. I got up while chuckling and followed after her. As she got closer to the butterfly, it flew onto the grass behind Bella.

       She turned around and ran towards it once more, this time the butterfly flew completely away from us. Bella ran to me pouting and asked, "Why doesn't the butterfly want to come home with me?" 

      "I don't know love," I answered her questioned, "C'mon let's go pack up, it's time to go home," 

      "Okie," she said, walking to where the blanket and picnic basket sat. I folded the blanket  and handed it to Bella, since it was the lightest item, and I picked up the basket. 

      When we put everything in the car, I lifted Bella into her car-seat. Before I closed the door, Bella put her hand around my wrist stopping me. 

       "What's wrong bambina?" I asked her. 

       "I love you dad." she told me in a soft pitch voice. 

       "I love you too bambina," I answered her before closing the door. As I got in the driver's seat, I noticed that Bella was already asleep. 

        Even though we've spent around 13 years apart, because of my father, doesn't mean I stopped loving her and thinking about la mia piccola farfalla. I would take a bullet for her, la mia piccola farfalla, my daughter.

 I would take a bullet for her, la mia piccola farfalla, my daughter

     Finally the truth is revealed! Were you expecting that? 

     Anyways how's your day going today? I had Spanish class today and I absolutely hate that class.