Chapter Four

Isabella Romano POV- 

      I sadly got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom which was already stocked with shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. Locking the door, I decided to take a shower. 

      (time skip - to when she finishes showering) 

     Wrapped up in my grey towel, I walked to my closet. Picking out a pair of sweatpants and a crewneck which were both light grey. 

Isabella's Outfit- 

       I walked out of the closet and sat on my bed

       I walked out of the closet and sat on my bed. I took my phone out of my bag and opened Instagram, I began to search my 'brothers' names on it and started stalking them. After some time, I heard someone knocking on my door. 

      "Come in," I yelled. Adriano opened the door and said, "C'mon dinner is ready, let's go downstairs," I nodded and followed him downstairs. After going down tons of stairs we finally got to the dining room. Alessandro was seated at the head of the table, with Elijah on his right. Adriano motioned for me to sit at the available seat on Alessandro's left, and right next to Dante. 

       As I sat down, a plump middle aged lady came and put a plate in front of me, the plate was filled with pasta and some type of chicken. She then put a plate of salad in front of Dante who groaned in response. 

       "Are you gonna eat?" Emilio questioned turning to me with a confused expression which gained everyone's attention. 

       "Can I?" I questioned back, sounding confused, 'Were they not gonna tell me when I can eat?' I asked myself. 

       "Principessa, you don't have to ask to eat," Alessandro said directly to me. 

       "Oh.. okay," I said, sounding shocked, "My mom always made me ask before I eat something."

       Dante scoffed and said, "I doubt that, who would do that to a kid that they loved enough to to take the kid away from their family," I almost got whiplash from the speed I turned my head to Dante with.

       "Umm.. well Kat- my mom did, I'd get slapped if I didn't ask," I retorted, saying the last part under my breath. 'Plus she didn't love me.' I said in my head before digging into my pasta. 

      "I bet she's a spoiled brat," I heard Dante say under his breath. 

      "Don't share your opinion when you don't know the full story Dante," Marcello whispered to Dante, "She's really nice."

     "I bet she's just trying to get in your pants, she's probably a slut," he said loud enough for the whole table to hear him.

     "Dante, enough," Alessandro said slowly, implying for him to shut up. Just in a 'nicer way' I guess.

     "Why? I'm probably true anyways, she probably jus wearing long sleeves and sweatpants because she has hickeys. You should get her on birth control anyways, wouldn't want her to get pregnant, right? Well if she's not already pregnant." he ranted.

        "Dante, I said enough!" Alessandro boomed.

        "Look at her, she hasn't denied it," he continued.

      "I- I can't," I said trying to fight back tears.

     "Can't what?" Adriano question.

     "I have a 4% chance of getting pregnant, oh and Dante," I said, targeted at Dante, "I'm a virgin, so I think you should take Marcello's advice and don't share your opinion on things you don't know." I pushed my plate away and walked towards my bedroom with tears freefalling onto my clothes.

      Dante had hit on a sensitive topic for me to talk about, he had reminded me that because of all the abuse, the punches and kicks that were directed at my stomach, had caused me to have a low chance of ever getting pregnant.

        I laid in my bed, thinking about why Dante did hate me? Why did they bring me here? Why did they want me now? Why did I have to endure the abuse? Why me?

       I closed my eyes, silently hoping I'd get a good night's sleep, without nightmares.

Alessandro Romano POV-

       All the boys had their attention on Dante, including me. All their faces were washed with anger, thinking of what to say to Dante, 'La mia farfalla (my butterfly) probably upstairs crying because of Dante and his ignorance,' my mine told me.

       "Dante, what the fuck? Alessandro told you to be nice to Isabella yesterday and now she's probably crying upstairs because you, being a dick, brought up a sensitive topic for her." Elijah started.

        "Dante, why? Just why?" Emilio interrogated.

        "You literally just made her cry for what?" Marcello questioned.

       "Dante, why the fuck did you slut shame her? And why did you continue to insult her when I told you to stop twice? Twice Dante! I told you to respect her. When you disrespect her, you also disrespect me, so keep that in mind." I yelled at him.

        "I-.." Dante trailed off.

        "Dante shut up, I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say, we don't want to hear from you for the rest of the night." Adriano spoke. Dante stood up glancing around the room before walking out to probably go to his room.

       "Thanks Adri," Emilio said before taking his plate to the dishwasher.

       'I'll talk to him about more punishments tomorrow,' I said to myself.