Chapter Twelve

Isabella Romano POV-

       I was awoken by the sounds of people whispering around me. It sounded like arguing but who cares, they're disturbing my sleep.

       As I turned over I clearly heard Dante saying, "Marcello shut up, you'll wake them,"

        I opened my eyes completely, and saw my dad, sound asleep beside me. Isn't he supposed to be a Mafia Don of something? From how it looks right now, he could sleep through anything.

       "Look what you did! You woke Izzy up," Marcello retorted to Dante.

       "Izzy?" he replied.

       "That's my new nickname for Bella," Marcello explained.

       I pushed Alex's shoulder attempting to wake him which failed miserably. After thinking for a brief moment, I decided to push him off the bed to wake him.

       I used all my muscle and managed to get him off the bed, he landed on the floor with a thump. 'Damnnn he must be really heavy, ohhhhh then that means I'm strong' I thought to myself.

      Dante, Marcello and I all burst out laughing when we saw Alessandro groaning and rubbing his head on the ground.

       "C'mere, lemme see you head," Dante said, walking over to Alessandro.

       "Oh hell nah, you're a crazy doctor Dante, don't come near me," Alex said, with a scared look on his face.

        "I'm not that crazy of a doctor fratello," Dante said.

       "Dante, you threw a bucket of hot water on me to cure my fever," Marcello said, while glaring at Dante.

       "Oh come on, that was one time," he said.

       "You also gave Emilio a cup of cough syrup to cure his sprained ankle," Marcello continued.

      "Okay fine," Dante said, sighing in defeat.

      "Wait a whole cup?" I asked while looking at Dante.

      "Yeahh," Dante said, scratching the back of his head.

      "Please remind me never to go to Dante for someone medical related," I told Alex.

Alessandro Romano POV-

       After we talked about Dante's bad med skills we went down stairs into the kitchen where we found Emilio cooking breakfast.

       Last time he cooked was on Christmas, he was supposed to bake the chicken but let's just say we had to get a new oven after that.

       "Emilio, why are you cooking?" Dante questioned him.