Chapter Seven

Isabella Romano POV-

     "Bella, let's go, it looks like it's gonna start raining soon." Alessandro said, picking up the blanket that we sat on and the picnic basket.

     As we walked back to the car, I felt small raindrops fall on me making my outfit slightly wet. We both looked at each other, silently communicating, then we both bolted towards the car, laughing.

      We both sat in our seats gasping for air, so much that the driver looked at us like we were crazy. I made myself comfy in my seat, using Alessandro's shoulder as a pillow. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

 Before I knew it, I was out like a light

(time skip - back at the house)

     As my eyes adjusted to the light, I noticed I wasn't in the car anymore, I was in the living room, 'Geez I was asleep for so long, plus I didn't have any nightmares!' I thought to myself, also having an inward celebration since it was the first time in months since I had slept without getting nightmares.

      I made the heartbreaking decision of leaving the comfiest couch in the whole damn world and going to my room to lay on my comfy bed and watch Netflix.

       Sadly that was short lived as when I walked past Marcello's room I heard SpongeBob, my all time favorite TV show, playing on his TV.

      "Marcello! Open your door!" I yelled banging on his door, "HeLlooOoooo!?"

     "What's up Bella?" Why are you banging on my door?" he questioned looking around the hallway behind me.

    "Are you watching SpongeBob?" I asked while peaking into his room.

    "Yeah.. You wanna watch?" he replied.
    "Hell yeah! I love SpongeBob!" I said, sounding excited.

    "Me too! But please don't tell our brothers, Dante would probably make fun of me," he said warily.

      "I won't, I pinky promise," I said. reaching out to lock pinkies.

     Marcello's room was all navy blue, with some gold accents around the whole room. His bed was unmade and his bathroom door was opened. After watching SpongeBob I decided to go to the library.

      The library was filled with tons of first edition copies of books. One thing that caught my eye though, was a specific shelf that was labeled 'Family Info.' There were countless files sitting on the shelf, looking like they haven't been touched in years. 

      Pulling out a random red binder, after opening it and flipping through the first few pages, I realized it was records of things that happened years before I was born. I continued turning the pages until I finally stopped on a page that had 'Relations' and a guy's name written on it in bold blue ink. All my brothers were listed as his guy's children so I could only assume he was our dad.