extra

Novel madman

Previous chapter Next chapter

Home > Tanmei > Antiques down the mountain "Catalog"

Choose background color Choose font size [Extra large] [Big] [in] [small] [Report error]

"Antique Down Mountain" Chapter 124

Fan Waiyi

proposes the change of heaven, the mountains are clear and the sea is wide, the fissures disappeared invisible.

  For many practitioners such as beasts and gods, the appearance of the new heaven represents too much. But for ordinary humans, it's probably just another rumor that has swept the world shattered again.

  The governments of various countries have given explanations for the extreme weather phenomenon some time ago.

  Wei Tianyi finished the last morning meeting before the company's annual vacation. He came out of the meeting room with a thermos cup. He saw several senior executives from his company sitting on the sofa watching the international news. There was a blond and blue-eyed meteorological expert in a certain country on the news. The tone is relaxed-

  "...The recent abnormal weather has caused a lot of confusion, but according to our research, the cause may be xxxx. It is imperative to know that the global warming problem is already urgent..."

  Of course, these executives have also been involved in snapping up supplies before. , But seeing this, they all look rational again--

  "I just said, how can things like the end of the world happen? All seemingly unscientific phenomena can give a scientific basis."

  "No wonder, a few days ago, several leaders of our country also raised the issue of environmental pollution at the conference, and their tone was very firm. It seems that after the beginning of next year, pollution control policies will become the top priority."

  "Environmental protection. industry in the future I'm afraid to take off, look at the attitude of the country, maybe even a subsidy, the next quarter of the company's business plan we can see if you can put into the scope of production of environmental protection equipment industry. "

  these people say bad enough, had to pull Wei Tianyi chatted together: "Hey, President Wei, do you think so too?"

  Wei Tianyi: "..."

  The executives who have worked under him for many years know how firm and unshakable he is a materialist. See him He didn't say anything, just as he acquiesced, and he continued to talk with a smile on his own--

  "Speaking of which, think about it, the rumors made a lot of noise some time ago, and our company's people's minds floated like that, and only Mr. Wei did it from beginning to end. Haven't participated."

  "Yeah, I also heard that President Wei's family didn't even grab any supplies. People don't believe in such nonsense!"

  "The state of President Wei is really different from ordinary people!"

  "But the facts prove it. President Wei is indeed right!"

  Wei Tianyi said: "..." The

  executives thought they were talking about his heart, and they talked more and more vigorously--

  "You haven't forgotten how this topic came up? It's the one from country X. The witch who jumps up and down will make a lot of noise on various programs in publicity. What about the witch? She also said that our country's energy reserves are trading with the devil!"