111-117

return

Antique downhill

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 111: Innocent and White Taicang Sect

Shuozong: "..."

Annoyance demon: "..."

Annoyance demon stared blankly at his own demon leaning against Wei Xi, who was acting like a baby.

Shuozong also looked solemnly at his own Weixi, who raised his hand to protect him in front of Unity Yi.

For a time, the leaders of the pros and the villains were unable to tell the complexity.

The dim light of the evening hit the two masters and apprentices who were walking in the woods. The dumb masters and apprentices raised their heads, their eyes finally passed the trouble demon, and collided with their own brother/disciple who was holding the whip.

Due to the urgent situation, Shuo Zong did not become so troubled that he usually became open to the public.

So I met in an instant because I was too greedy, and finally I didn't listen to the apprentice's arrangement, according to Wei Xi, who was secretly touched by the circle of friends: "..." I

really wanted to redeem my position as the 63rd first apprentice of the Taicang Sect, so I wanted to please him. Master's unity righteousness to Junior Brother's violation of Yang Fengyin and this month's spell homework has not yet been completed: "..." The

atmosphere on both sides froze for three seconds strangely.

Tuanyiyi's face changed suddenly. He threw away the stone he had just picked and pulled the master around and ran down the mountain: "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Shuozong: "="

Wei Xi was in a trance before his eyes. Suddenly being dragged by the big apprentice, he tried to break free at first: "Wait!"

Meat!

meat!

The meat is on the mountain!

Unity said quickly: "Ah, ah, what are you waiting for! Don't wait, Master! I know you want to save the world, but if you get caught by the younger brother, we will both be finished!"

Shuzong: "= ="

Shuo Zong looked at the two of them running away, and was silent for a while, his eyes swept across the surrounding empty mountains.

Except for the foolish master and apprentice, there is no extra breath in front.

For a moment, his mind turned so fast, he suddenly thought of an incredible conclusion, and his gaze slowly turned to a side of the scarred troublemaker.

The annoyance demon's reaction was as he expected, and his eyes were always stunned on one of his backs.

Shuozong wanted to understand everything in the light of lightning.

Why did the Demon Realm choose to appear at this node? Why did they collectively rush toward the capital? Why did they suddenly turn to Wuhua after rushing halfway?

And more, such as why... Weixi's Taicang Sect developed in such a weird and even suspected MLM organization.

It turns out that the problem appeared at the very beginning!