41-50

return

Antique downhill

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41 Our Taicang Sect is very large

    Wei Xi suddenly stopped and glanced back.

    He noticed that the second disciple stopped and looked back, asking: "What's the matter?" The

    wind gently rolled the incense ash and whirled at his feet. Outside the lush courtyard of the Wei family's green plants, the towering Zongmen stone stele and the primitive incense burner Stand quietly in place.

    Weixi watched for a while, and finally frowned and shook his head: "It's nothing."

    ***

    Liandu Temple is located in a small scenic spot on the outskirts of Beijing. The location is relatively remote. Because of its age, it has been divided into a cultural relics protection building. You can see the introduction information hanging on the wall from far away.

    The incense is also very vigorous. On the normal days of non-new year and non-festival, you can see ordinary people carrying tributes to burn incense on the road. Weixi was envious at first when he heard the voice on the phone. Now that he has inspected the scale of his peers on the field, he feels that his own sect's business method needs to be improved. When will Taicang sect attract so many people to come to burn incense and worship? .

    Unity Yi comforted him: "Master, we are just getting started. How can it be compared with a family business like Lianduguan? Didn't you read the introduction that Lianduguan was established two hundred years ago? You don't look at it either. People have a house in the scenic area, but it’s still such a big house. It’s not the same, the rich second generation, with a father, the starting point is higher than our company."

    Wei Xi looked at the more reliable second disciple: "Is that true? "

    Suo Zong met his black and white eyes, and was silent for a while: "...Hmm."

    Tuan Yi: "Yes, Junior Brother agrees with me too!"

    Wei Xixin said that was the case. In this way, Kuang Zhiming's family This sect's background is indeed much deeper than the bragging Wei De Dao, and it is no wonder that he can master Wei De Dao without even teaching his own double cultivation technique.

    When Kuang Zhiming came out to pick up people, he found that Wei Xi was faintly looking at himself with an enviable look. He couldn't help but sweat. At this moment, he saw the Taicang Zong wave of catching ghosts that could be caught in the recruitment scene and he was speechless to death. , Where can I think of what I have that is worthy of the envy of the other party.

    However, despite his strange behavior, the strength of the Taicang Sect is there after all, and his attitude is still polite: "Friend Wei Dao, I will trouble you to take this trip."

    Wei Xi agreed, and walked in behind him. Suddenly remembering something, he stretched out his hand and took out a booklet from Tuanyiyi's backpack: "Friend Daoist Kuang, this is the sign-in book that our Zongmen Personnel Manager mentioned to you on the phone before. Although you are willing to trust us, it is after all. Zongmen Qingyu, you still have to explain clearly to your believers. If he still has doubts, he can directly call our personnel manager here to confront him."