81-90

return

Antique downhill

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 81: Foreign Taoists with a Strange Atmosphere

    The naive customers were served by the staff of Taicang Sect. When they turned around, they saw drowned ghosts and jumpers stiffly bowing goodbye to them. They praised: "This place is good, and the service attitude is good."

    "Also. willing to lower costs, haunted house theme of change too fast, come inside me last week, this game is not part of it. " "

    so frequently change the theme much higher cost ah, the next meeting and we still come. "

    He spoke with stiff while in the original The local Taoist priests passed by, looked at the many Taoist leaders, and made a giggling voice: "This group of people are too entertaining, playing cosplay? Pretending to be Taoist priests and playing in haunted houses to catch ghosts?"

    Black Wuchang face A pleased smile appeared: "I can't imagine that in my lifetime, I can see such a harmonious scene of the two worlds of Yin and Yang."

    Taoist leaders: "..."

    This leader may have misunderstood something.

    There was also a Daoist who had seen the promotion of this haunted house on the Internet before, and looked at the gloomy house in front of him and started to stun: "No wonder...no wonder people who have been here say that this is very different from other haunted houses. The customer experience is very real and advanced, and the props also have a texture..." The

    monsters and ghosts are in love, can it be unreal and texture?

    The drowning ghost has been mingling with the boss for a long time, consciously a regular ghost, not afraid of this group of Taoist leaders, and also invited: "The Taoists finally come here, do you want to come in and have a look?

    Little Fatty really wants to go in and have a look. , It’s a pity that no one was there to cooperate with him. The Taoist chiefs all looked like hehe.

    However, the new staff Wei Xi still had to meet him, so everyone who would like it or not would still follow him in.

    Wei . Xi Ke doesn't come here often. The boss came to the scene in person, and it certainly doesn't need to say how much attention he paid. The ghost employees were all out and lined up in two rows in the hall. The moment Wei Xi led people into the door, what he saw was They bowed neatly and shouted, "Welcome to the head/boss to inspect! "Screen.

    Very formal! Very good face! Changing a multinational company may not be able to do better!

    The Taoist leaders following Wei Xi silently watched the scene of the idol drama of the overbearing president: "..."

    Everyone was in a daze for a while. It turns out that they can still raise Yin soldiers like this. As expected, people have lived a long time. I can see everything.

    The Haunted House of Taicangzong is no longer the small business at the time. The number of employees who took over from Weixi has increased rapidly to nearly 100. Thanks to the marketing in place and the well-designed links, it has also gained a very good reputation on the Internet. Many tourists from other places even come to experience the last time, so that the current scale of the haunted house cannot even handle such a large number of passengers, and it is imperative to expand the chain.