118-end

Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen

    In Ning Tian, ​​because of this sudden earthquake, the company sent a notice to all employees, announcing a one-day holiday and no deduction of wages.

    The employees of Ning Tian were stunned. For a while, they even left behind the panic when the earthquake happened. They went online to show off, causing many social animals on the Internet to burst into tears--

    "Oh my God, what kind of fairy company is this."

    "My. Mom, the boss actually gave a holiday!"

    "Ning Tian is too conscientious! It is worthy of being the number one big company in the country. Why didn't 1551 squeeze it in!"

    "I really envy you, here it is. Everyone tells a sad story. When the earthquake happened just now, my bus had an accident. I called and wanted to take a day off from the team leader. The team leader actually told me that a small earthquake did not affect the safety of the building. Go to work normally, don’t make a fuss. Only a half-hour allowance for being late is given. The fuck I am now riding on a shared bicycle and rushing towards the company!"

    "...upstairs, please don’t make a fuss , look here, here is an earthquake after avoiding the earthquake The sophomore dog, who was frightened and brought back by the teacher to continue class, looked at the newly issued test paper on the table, and crystal clear tears flowed down my immature face."

    "You people in Beijing finally understand the pain of our coastal people...As a citizen of the sea city, some time ago we entered the sea with inexplicable heavy rains and off-season typhoons. The weather was terrifying...Even the trees on the main road that two people could not hug were uprooted Everyone said that a dragon appeared at the time and was too scared to go out. In the end, hehehehehe, the boss made a phone call, and he still had to climb over the ruins to go to work with an umbrella."

    "Have you seen the doomsday predictions of foreign wizards? I. Take this to ask the boss for leave, the boss tells me gently, don’t be afraid, the salary will be paid to me before the end, and the bonus will not be deducted if I don’t go to work on that day, but there is absolutely no way to ask for leave and be lazy before then [smile]. "

    So what do you do if the end of the world really comes?"

    "Don't worry, those upstairs, our social animals are not qualified to be afraid, and holidays are absolutely impossible. Go to work honestly, and then grab salt after work."

    "Zha Heart! Old iron! The salt that my family robbed in 12 years has not been eaten yet!" In

    every corner of the capital, countless ordinary people continued to return to their normal life trajectory under the beating of bosses or teachers. Ning Tian’s Under these miserable contrasts, the employees enjoyed their vacation more and more happily. No one knew that the Ningtian office building, which had emptied all the human employees, quietly swarmed into a large number of special people.

    On the top floor of Ningtian, in a special conference room, a remote video conference is being held on the huge screen-

    "This earthquake came very suddenly. There was no warning before the earthquake. Although the capital is on the earthquake zone, it is already hundreds of thousands. It has not been shaken in the year, I have to say that the situation is still a bit weird."

    "In addition to the capital, other provinces also have different forms of extreme disasters, but these disasters are relatively minor, not as serious as the capital, and unlike the capital. The earthquake is so easy to be noticed, it has not caused panic among the local citizens for the time being.