51-60

return

Antique downhill

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51 Meals

    Fang Xiaojie's performance is actually pretty good, and it can be seen that it has been working hard to improve under Director Wang's criticism. This latest film is much better than its first haunted vcr, whether the scene is real or the actors are engaged.

    Weixi watched it very seriously, and then the TV screen went black, the loud shouts in the stereo stopped abruptly, and the room fell into deathly silence.

    Wei Xi turned to the two apprentices holding the remote control: "What?" The

    two apprentices just got up quickly and took out the discs from the DVD player, pretending to throw them into the trash can. Upon seeing this, Wei Xi hurriedly got up from the bed and stopped: "What are you doing? I haven't finished reading it!" He

    clicked.

    The disc had been broken into two pieces in the hands of the two apprentices, and the apprentice's voice seemed to be squeezed from between his teeth: "It's time to rest."

    Wei Xi said, "Why are you so rebellious as a child?"

    The two apprentices looked at him, but didn't explain more. The light flickered, and I didn't know if it was a mistake. Wei Xi always felt that he saw a reddish ear.

    Although the TV was turned off, the picture and sound just now seemed to have not disappeared, still lingering in the minds of the audience. Weixi sat in silence for a while, feeling that the temperature in the room seemed a bit high for no reason, and the two apprentices had already tacitly turned off the air conditioner by two degrees.

    Weixi watched her apprentice throw away the air-conditioning jacket and pulled the neckline loose, as if the jacket on her body made him difficult to breathe. But after taking off his coat, there was only a loose black T-shirt left inside him, making people unable to help but worry: "Aren't you cold?" The

    two apprentices ignored him, silently abandoning his coat, with arms full of arms. The hideous scar walked in the direction of the door.

    Wei Xi asked: "Where are you going?"

    Shuo Zong opened the door. Before closing it, his low voice floated back from the crack of the door: "Go and pack something."

    What to pack? packing luggage?

    Wei Xi didn't understand it, but fortunately, the apprentice didn't go for a long time, and returned in about half an hour. It looked like he had exercised, and a few veins burst out of his arm stretched out of his short sleeve.

    When opening the door, Wei Xi faintly heard several distant crying, which was a bit familiar.

    "Close the door." The apprentice said calmly, "It's not early, and the wind is blowing in the mountains."

    **

    Weixi never doubted the apprentices' words, so she closed the door neatly: "It's not early, you Since you don't want to watch a movie, take a break earlier."

    Shuozong glanced at the huge double bed behind him, then landed on the two distinct quilts on the bed, and nodded.

    After he went out for a trip, his mood had become much more normal, and the weird and charming atmosphere in the room was gone. Without Fang Xiaojie's horrible movies, tonight shouldn't be-