Chapter 93

The two sat at the round table, eating breakfast for the day. Cheyenne took a bit of the egg and chewed, humming as she ate "Tastes good"

However, her eyes went wide as something went into contact with her face. She looked to the blonde and squinted her eyes at him while he ate his food.

She flicked off the egg that slid down her cheek and went back to eating. It was a good meal, eggs, toast, grapes, some meat. It was alright--

She looked to Alois again while he still sat there. Cheyenne tapped her fork on her plate in a slow rhythm "I'm watchin' you Trancy, you don't want to meet Jesus earl--Oh!"

She blinked rapidly as another egg flew at her face. She looked up to Alois as he laughed "You silly tart! How do you fall for it so easily?" Cheyenne crossed her arms as he laughed and cackled in his seat

He only stopped once he had felt that she had grown too quiet

When Alois looked to her, he quickly ducked as a pillow flew for his head. He giggled at the fact that she even had the guts to do such a thing. And at the table! But, she was back! And she was always ready for them to play and have fun! And to laugh and tell jokes!

Just like how it used to be

Alois quickly ran over to the pillow, ducking another one she threw at him. He lift the first pillow up and then ran to her, throwing it at her. She grabbed it mid air, fumbling with it a bit, and swung it back to him, the two now cackling at each other.

Cheyenne ducked as another came at her, yet fell as Alois tripped onto her. Cheyenne laughed "Ah, damn, Trancy! Get your pale ass off of me!"

Alois laughed himself, going limp to add more weight on her "Never! This is your punishment!"

As he laughed, he thought about what life was like when she had first came in, all the fun times they had. When he realized he had feelings for such a girl, he even thought he was crazy himself. The Alois Trancy, learning to love an American from another time? With such an odd skin tone as well!? Their Children would be hybrids! Oh, he thought of the worst each time.

But, he learned to think about this subject and soon...

He began to love the idea of falling for her

Alois held onto her tighter, smile plastered on his face 'It's like I'm going through it all over again'

"Your Highness, you have a schedule to get ready for"

Alois's face darkened as the voice interrupted them. He gripped the girl's dress and then stood. Cheyenne sat up, watching him to see what he was going to do.

SLAP!

Cheyenne's eyes widened in shock as Claude's head whipped to the side. She stood as the blonde glared up at the Demon "When I'm busy, I'm busy. Do not interrupt us"

Cheyenne jolted as Alois turned around, now smiling at her "Well! Where should we go next, my Love?"

He skipped to her and twisted their arms together, walking to the door to leave the room. Cheyenne glanced back to Claude, throwing him a sympathetic look. She may be angry with him but, that slapped sounded pretty hard. He caught it for a moment until Alois had already dragged her out the room. Alois talked to her as he walked out. His voice echoed down the hall as he dragged her away, he didn't like, well, 'loosing his cool' in front of anyone besides his Servants. And who wouldn't agree with him? People like hiding their other faces away

It was always better that way anyhow

~

Alois rolled a tiny ball to Xander, the Baby laughed as his light brown hair bounced, the little blonde streaks becoming visible.