Chapter 91

Cheyenne stared at the Baby with determination "Alright, Xander. This is your last shot. You go this, Kid. I know it"

The Baby stared at his feet while sucking on his fingers, soon looking up to her.

A deep chuckle was heard in front of her. Cheyenne looked up as Claude sat there on his knees "As Babies do. He will be fine and will do as said. Just wait and watch him" Cheyenne looked back down to Xander and stood a bit, helping Xander up to his feet as well.

She watched as he wiggled his legs a bit, moving them slightly. Cheyenne faced him Claude's way and smiled down at him as he looked around "Baby, you gotta look to Claude"

As Xander looked up to her, a snap was made "Xander, here. Look over here"

The Baby glanced to the Butler near him curiously. He let out a sound as Claude held his hands out "Come to me"

Xander moved his leg once more and then sat his foot on the ground. He moved a bit, like he was doing a little dance. Cheyenne laughed at this, thinking that this was too cute!

Claude watched as he sat his other foot down. He looked to Cheyenne and nodded "Let him go" She gave Claude a worried stare, hesitant to even let the Baby move on his own. Claude held his hands further out "I will catch him, I promise"

Cheyenne stared at him and slowly began to loose her grip on Xander. The Baby just stared at Claude as he motioned him over with his fingers. Cheyenne grew tense as she kept her arms out while Xander wobbled. She was anxious about what he would do

"Butterfly. Look"

Cheyenne blinked and looked down to Xander before she noticed that he was closer to Claude, taking little steps forward.

She gasped and then cupped her cheeks, a wide smile on her face as she stared at the Baby she adored "Look at mah Xander! Aww, go Baby!"

Xander giggled, continuing his walk to Claude. Claude soon then smiled "Come, Little Spider, you're almost there" Xander reached for the Butler with a smile himself. He squealed, taking another little step. Cheyenne 'aww'd' "Look at his chubby lil' legs.."

"What's with all the noise!"

A door was slammed open, startling Xander as he shook. Cheyenne's heart dropped once she saw him tilting down, her arms lunging for him only for Claude to beat her to it by scooping him up.

He looked down to the Baby in his hands and bounced him a bit "Well done, Little Spider"

Cheyenne stared at this scene as her heart began to be tugged at. Aww....

She then looked to the door and smiled, standing up "Sunshine! Xander was just walking, you interrupted him!"

Alois gasped and ran over, cupping her hands "Was he? Really?" Cheyenne nodded "Yup! You can ask Claude"

Alois glanced to his Butler and then let his eyes falter as he held Xander. But, he smiled and smiled at the Baby "Hi, Xander! Did you really walk today?"

Xander laughed and tried moving away while Alois tapped his nose and belly. Alois laughed at him and then noticed that Claude was staring at him as if he was targeting him..

Alois smirked discreetly and then stood correctly, hands behind his back "Well, I'll be going to my Office. I'll see you at Dinner" He walked dover to Cheyenne and then pecked her lips, soon walking out the door with a skip in his step. Cheyenne stared at the door wide eyed and sat a hand over her lips.

However, she flinched as she saw Claude now was standing in front of her. He had a glare over his glasses, shielding his eyes away. He sat Xander down and then looked down to the girl "Don't crawl too far, your Mother just needs a small reminder to be handed to her" Xander stared at Claude as he stood there. He didn't know what was going on but he wanted to know what was wrong