2 ; a sunrise and his dream

"And have you heard from - ?"

It was quite early in the morning when Hermione was awoken by Liliana shaking her arm and Ginny whispering, "Up you get!"

Hermione, who was very confused as to why her slumber had been disturbed squinted in the dark muttering, "Who's it?" making the pair laugh.

"Ginny, your favorite Weasley," she teased, taking a seat on the edge of Hermione's bed as Hermione, very disoriented, propped herself up on her elbows. "Liliana and I were wondering if you'd want to go outside."

"Go outside?" Hermione repeated, brows furrowed.

"To watch the sunrise, 'Mione," answered Liliana, pointing out the window in Ginny's room that overlooked the orchard in the Weasley's backyard.

The first rays of sun peered through, lightly illuminating Ginny's face as she asked, "How about it?"

There was a small gleam of excitement in her bright brown eyes that made Hermione feel as though she couldn't say no despite really wanting to stay in bed. She then turned to her sister who looked just as Ginny did: exhilarated.

After a few moments in silence, Hermione finally agreed. "Sure, it'll be 一 nice."

Ginny beamed before walking towards the door and flipping the light switch; the several Weird Sisters band posters, Quidditch posters of the Holyhead Harpies and captain Gwenog Jones plastered on top of the pink walls of the small room now visible.

"Let's get a move on then, don't want to miss it," said Liliana, removing the blanket from Hermione.

"All right," said Hermione as she started towards her trunk and pulled out three sweaters. After putting the sweater on, she walked over to Ginny and Liliana and handed them the other two. "It's cold outside," she stated as they raised their brows at her.

"Right," acknowledged Liliana, pulling the jumper over her head as Ginny did the same. "Good thinking."

The three of them quietly snuck down the hallway; Liliana looked down at her watch and read the time: six a.m. It was really early, and she couldn't help but feel as though Mrs. Weasley wouldn't like them being out at this hour.

However, as Ginny opened the door to the backyard as stealthily as possible, Liliana forgot all about the possibilities of getting in trouble. She, Hermione, and Ginny took off towards the large orchard in the backyard as though it were a race.

"Hurry up!" Ginny called, turning her head just enough to see Hermione and Liliana trailing behind slightly.

Grinning, Hermione and Liliana picked up the pace before stopping right where Ginny had taken a seat, leaning right against the trunk of the large orchard in the backyard. As they all settled themselves down comfortably they looked out at the horizon; the golden rays were finally peering from over the hills.