1 ; owls in france

"Maybe one day we could be a part of something as legendary as that

"Maybe one day we could be a part of something as legendary as that."

This summer holiday was quite different from the previous ones. The important thing to know is that the Grangers never often had time during the summer to go anywhere but little ways from London since Mr. and Mrs. Granger had to work. However, this holiday they managed to get two weeks off and spend it with the girls in no place better than France.

The evening they were leaving for France was quite hectic. Mrs. Granger wanted to be double packed just in case anyone forgot anything and wanted to make sure that they had everything they would need for their flight.

Running around the house frantically, Liliana and Hermione had somehow managed to retrieve their last minute items and stow them away without making a huge mess. The girls had packed most of their summer work and a couple of their spell books and such just in case they would need it as something to do in their spare time.

"Have you got everything girls?" called Mr. Granger from downstairs. "We've got to start heading out if we want to catch our flight!"

Liliana and Hermione did a quick inspection of their luggage and made sure they had all their essentials before telling their father that they were all set for their flight to France. Neither of the girls had flown to France before or flown in general.

When their parents planned trips it was mainly for the road since they saw it as the more 'scenic route.' This time, however, they were actually going to go in an airplane and experience the hustle and bustle within the airport.

"Okay, are we ready? Are you sure?" said Mrs. Granger, checking around for last minute items they may have left lying around. "I just want to be sure that 一"

"We've got everything, darling," said Mr. Granger reassuringly. "And worst comes to worst we can just buy whatever we need," he joked.

Mrs. Granger cast him a stern look before saying, "We most certainly will not. Now, last call, have you left anything behind girls? Anything at all?"

Liliana envisioned her luggage, she couldn't think of anything she might have forgotten. And then it hit her, Harry's gift.

"Er 一 I actually forgot to pack Harry's gift, it's on my bed. I'll go and get it," she said.

"Hurry dear!" Mrs. Granger yelled as she dashed back into the house. "And you Hermione?" said Mrs. Granger double-checking.

"Nope, I've packed everything," she said, eager to get going.

Mrs. Granger sighed, "Well, if you're absolutely sure I suppose we'd better get going, we've been keeping this poor cab driver waiting."

And so after Liliana came back out with Harry's gift and finished placing it inside her luggage, the Grangers began stowing away their luggage in the trunk of the cab that was going to drop them off. After everything was put away they hopped into the car and headed off to the airport.