Chapter 42: Joe Chill

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Joe Chill

Real Name:- Joseph ChiltonGoals:- To escape from Batman/Johnny Character Bio:- Joe Chill is a petty mugger who killed Mike and Linda Loughran in front of Johnny as an 8 year-old child while trying to take their money and jewelry

Real Name:
- Joseph Chilton
Goals:
- To escape from Batman/Johnny
Character Bio:
- Joe Chill is a petty mugger who killed Mike and Linda Loughran in front of Johnny as an 8 year-old child while trying to take their money and jewelry. Johnny, unflinchingly glaring at him, begins crying and calling for help. Chill panics and runs from the scene. Johnny would always remember the murderer's face, thus making Joe Chill indirectly responsible for Batman's existence.

At the human village.....
Meanwhile inside the Iceberg Lounge nightclub were people enjoying the party and enjoying the booze.

Among them was Joe Chill, who was applying to work as a henchmen for the owner of the nightclub, Oswald Cobblepot, also known as The Penguin.

THUG 1: How are you doing over there, pal.

JOE CHILL: I'm having the time of my life! I haven't felt what it's like being out from prison for years! The only problem is that I've been told that someone's after me.

THUG 2: Don't worry. As soon as you signed up on working for the Penguin, no one's going to get to you. Unless if you pissed off the boss.

JOE CHILL: That ain't gonna happen.

The Penguin who had a cigar and his umbrella along with his other henchmen joined the three criminals.

THUG 3: Hey, boss. This is the guy I told you about. He said he wanted to join our crew.

PENGUIN: Is that so.... Alright then. The bloody bastard can work for me after the initiation test. If he can take it. (*laughs)

JOE CHILL: Initiation test? You guys never said about a test.

THUG 3: What? You didn't think it'll be just that easy, do you? We have to test your loyalty to Cobblepot first before we let anyone in our crew.

Before Chill could take the initiation test, the entrance door suddenly opened and the beaten up security guard was thrown inside the party.

Everyone startled from what happened as an enraged Batman/Johnny entered the room. He glared at Joe Chill with pure hatred ever since the night he killed his parents.

PENGUIN: What the bloody hell was that!?

THUG 3: What the hell!? It's BATMAN!

JOE CHILL: Oh god! I thought he would never found me!

PENGUIN: You sunova bitch! That's the one you're trying to escape from!? You led him here!

Penguin aimed his umbrella gun at Chill but a Batarang that was thrown by Batman/Johnny hit the umbrella making Penguin drop his weapon.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: He's mine!

PENGUIN: What are you bloody idiots standing there for?! Kill that bloody bastard!

Motivated by fear, Penguin's henchmen ran towards to attack Batman/Johnny while the coward Joe Chill hid somewhere safe.

Batman/Johnny was so powered by rage that he started punching every henchmen he sees with his blood stained fist. He would also break the bones of whoever would try to land a punch on him.

Everyone in the room screamed in panic and quickly got outside of the building.

After Batman/Johnny defeated the thugs, he sees Penguin and walked towards him so pissed off.

PENGUIN: Wait! Hold on a bloody minute!

Batman/Johnny grabbed Penguin's body and threw on the wall and roughly landed on the ground.

Batman/Johnny grabbed Penguin on the neck lifting him upward where his feet were beyond the ground.

Batman/Johnny shouted as he used his free hand to punch Penguin on the face. Penguin shouted and coughed in pain.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: That's enough, Cobblepot! Now where is Joe Chill!?

PENGUIN: (*cough) How the bloody hell should I know?!

Batman/Johnny turns his head around and sees Joe Chill behind a table. Joe Chill gasped when he sees Batman/Johnny.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: There you are!

Batman/Johnny threw Penguin away and started to chase Joe Chill outside on the streets.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.