Audition

My summer was great. Me and Puck spent a lot of our time together. I think we really bonded in a way we never have before. For one summer i let my guard down for him and like he promised he didn't hurt me and I'm very thankful for that.

It was the first day of the semester and I was stood at my locker with Santana, Britt and Quinn. We were all talking until JBI came to annoy us.

"How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?" He asks Quinn first.

"Well, I'm happy to be back, and I'm ready to start fresh. And... I'm a lot less hormonal, so... so there's not really any crying." She replies.

Jacob then turns to Santana "How was your summer?"

"My eyes are up here, JewFro. And it was uneventful." She tells him.

"What about you Ms Lodge?" He asks.

"I spent most of my summer in LA with Puckerman" i reply.

"People thought I went on vacation, but actually I spent the summer lost in the sewers." Britney interjects.

We all look at her confused before making our way to the first glee meeting of the new year. I walk in and see Puck with his arm on a chair. He taps it in signal for me to sit down. I giggle before running over to sit down on it.

"These are comments from Jacob Ben-Israel's most recent Glee Club blog. "Glee is a giant ball of suck."" Mr Shue reads off.

Kurt stick up for us by saying "We get it, Mr. Shue. Everyone still hates us. So what? So we're plankton on the high school food chain? Only difference now is that none of us really care."

"Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is going to break us." Mercedes adds on.

"Okay, I'm really happy that you guys have all bonded. The problem is that all of this negative stuff is keeping other students from auditioning." Will tells us.

"Good. Why do we need new members?" I ask.

Will continues "Well, since Matt transferred, we only have 12 members, and if we want to go to Nationals, if we want to beat Vocal Adrenaline, we have to go from a small rebel force to a giant wall of sound."

"Yeah, Mr. Schuester's right, you guys. You didn't see Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals. They were epic. We're going to need more voices in order to beat them." Rachel adds on.

"Yeah. I'm with Rachel on this one." Fin agrees.

"Gross." I mutter making Puck laugh.

"You're going to have to trust me on this, guys. Now, here's the plan. Nationals are in New York this year, and we are going. Now let's go out there and show the school how cool it's going to be, how cool we can be. If they're not going to come to us, let's go to them. They say we only sing show tunes and '80s pop. Let's show them how down we are. Let's give them the song of the year, New Directions! style."

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND- The New Directions.

🖤🤍🖤

Later in the day I was stood at my locker until Finn grabbed me and walked me to the new guy's locker.

"Hey, Sam. My name's Finn. This here is Artie. And this is Olivia" Finn says to him.

"Yeah, I know who you are. You're the... the quarterback. And you're the head cheerleader who everyone thinks is hot" he replies.