Mash-up

I was walking from Cherie practice with Santana and we were talking about the new slushy war.

"I mean al I'm going to say is it was a long time coming" Santana says referring to Quinn.

"I mean your not wrong. Maybe it will stop her ego from being bigger than Jupiter" i chuckle.

"What's with berry and Puckerman?" She asks. I automatically tense up. Sure puck has slept with other girls it's just never been this close to home.

"Oh trust me. It's not like anything's gonna happen" I try to play it off but for some reason I'm jealous. It's not as if I like him. Right.

—————————————————
(Voiceover is italics) (PUCK POV)

"My ears are starting to hurt. Can we take a break?"

Rachel turns looks at me and gets closer to me.

"Okay." She replies.

"You wanna make out?" I ask.

"Sure."

I know. It's whack. But I also remember what my history teacher told us last semester: Only Nixon can go to China. I have no idea what she meant,

(Flash Back to Pucks house on the evening. Puck and his family settled in front of the TV.)

but it reminded me of when my family ordered Chinese food... and sat down together for our traditional... Simchas Torah screening of Schindler's List. That's really when all of this started. It wasn't the most normal tradition...but we did it for my mom. She said it made her feel connected to her Jewish roots. As she was giving me my sweet-and-sour pork... she said something that really hit home. "You're no better than them, Noah. Why can't you date a Jewish girl?"
That night, I had the strangest dream. I knew it was a dream, because there's no way Rachel could've climbed up the wall... outside my window with no shoes on. When I woke up, I knew it was more than a dream. It was a message from God. Rachel was a hot Jew, and the good Lord wanted me to get into her pants .
Things happened pretty fast from that point. Getting her to make out with me was easier than I thought. Guess she's kind of desperate. I suppose doing this is keeping my mind of the fact I'm in love with Liv but I stand no chance.

"I can't do this." Rachel says.

"Why? We're a couple of good-lookin' Jews. It's natural."

"I...I can't give myself to someone who isn't... brave enough to sing a solo. If you don't have the guts to do that, then how are you gonna be bold enough to deal... with the ups and downs of loving an admittedly high-maintenance girl like me?"

"Are you questioning my badassness? Have you seen my guns?" I ask as I pull up my sleeve to show her but she stops me.

"Noah, I'm sorry, but... Your arms are lovely, but... I just don't see us working out."

The next day in glee club I knew if I wanted to get on her good side I had to sing a song.

SWEET CAROLINE- Noah Puckerman

"making Tommy Tune the first to win Tony gold in four categories."

I am bored to death. Me and Rachel are walking down the hall and I have no clue what she's talking about so I have to pretend I care.

"Totally interesting. You know, you never told me what you thought of my mash-up solo."

"You're still missing the elusive high "B." That's a brass ring for a baritenor. I had to work on it for weeks with Finn before he got it. You're a great performer, Noah. I just wanna say how proud I am to have you on my arm in front of the whole high school."  She tells me.