Funk

I was sat in my room getting ready for bed when Jesse rang me.
(Jesse Olivia)

To what do I owe the pleasure?

I gotta do something and I want you to know.

You finally gonna tell Rachel that you've still been sleeping with me the whole time?

No. I couldn't do that to her. I'm going back to vocal adrenaline.

What?

And me and Shelby want u to come with me.

Jesse I-

Just think about it okay.

Wow. What am I meant to. I mean going to vocal adrenaline would allow me to shine. But what about everyone at The New Directions.

—————————————————

"Everyone in the auditorium now!" Rachel tells.

We all run to the auditorium to see Jesse up on the stage with vocal adrenaline.

"Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?" Rachel asks him.

"I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel. I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas."  Jesse replies.

"Why are you here in our auditorium?" Finn asks him clearly annoyed.

"The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment." Jesse says.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST-Vocal Adrenaline

"Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. It's quaint." The female lead says.

Everyone leaves the stage apart from Jesse.

"Tell me when you have made a decision" he says before walking off.

"What decision?" Puck asks.

"It's nothing. don't worry" i reassure him. I don't know what to do. If I go to VA then I'll be leaving all my friends.

—————————————————

We all start walking back to the choir room but we start discussing their performance.

"It's a Carmel High tradition they psych out the competition a few weeks before the big show. They call it a "funkification" meaning they show us what they've got and we spiral into a deep, black funk," Artie informs us.

"Yeah, we used to do the same thing to other football teams. Try to get inside their head, pull little pranks to intimidate them," Finn mentions.

"The difference was, our football team sucked. Those guys are golden," Puck reminds him.

"Keep your heads up, guys. It's gonna take more than that to get us into a funk," Kurt tells us.