Hairography

We were in the auditorium because the Jane Adams girls were going to preform for us. I was sat on pucks lap with his arms protectively around his waist.

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." Will shouts.

Jane Addams performs "Bootylicious".

New Directions claps for them but they seem overwhelmed by the performance; Jane Addams Academy girls then leave the stage.

"Mr. Shue, you seem concerned." I say.

"What? No. I mean, they were great, but we're just as good."

"Mr. Shue, if I may. What they were doing was just all smoke and mirrors. It's called "hairography.""

"Wait it's what?" He asks.

"Hairography. All the whizzing of their hair around just to distract from the fact that they're not really good dancers. And their vocals were just so-so. Trust me. We've nothing to be afraid of." I tel him.

We then moved back to the choir room to get on with this weeks lesson.

"All right, guys. I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from "Hair". Now, this show started a revolution."

"Wait, did they have mohawks back then? Like in the 20's or whatever?" Puck asks.

"Yeah, Mr. Shue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn adds on.

"One step ahead of you. Here are your wigs."

"What are you doing? We are fine where we are. We don't need hairography. It's just a distraction." Berry says.

"Look, I have to be honest. Those Jane Addams girls did freak me out a little. And I'm worried about our chances for Sectionals. I mean, we have to pull out all the stops if we want to win.
Looking great, guys!"

No they weren't looking great.

—————————————————

It was a Friday night. Puck had told me that he was babysitting tonight with Quinn. But his texts tell me he isn't Enjoying it.

Puck💋: Hey babe, can't believe I turned down sex with you for this.

Me: I take it your missing me. Well you see I have your favourite pink Lacy set on. It's a shame you're not here to see it.

Puck💋: Fuck you love doing this to me don't you. Oh how I wish I was with you right now. Teasing you until you beg for it.

Me: Can you please just blow Quinn off and come fuck me.

Puck💋Gladly.

Not 20 minutes later my doorbell rang. I opened the door to see puck standing there.

"Oh wow you really can't resist me" i tease him.

"Shut up" he says before kissing me.

He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. He shuts the door with his foot and makes a beeline for my room. He grabs the ass making me moan in his mouth. We were about to go further until his phone went off.

"It's Quinn." He says. I groan. "I gotta answer. What if it's about the baby?"

He answers the call but I decide that I want to have a bit of fun. I start kissing down his abs until I get to his boxers. I lower them to start giving him head. He looks down at me and cocks an eyebrow. I batter my eyelids and keep going.

"- yeah okay Quinn. I gotta go. Bye" he ends the call.

"You are so going to pay for that" he says.

"Bring it on"

————————————————

The next day I had a bone to pick with Quinn. I walked up to her locker and slammed it shut so her full attention was on me.

"Keep your paws off my man. Clear?" I demand.

"Who's your man?" She asks trying to act innocent.

"Don't play stupid, tubbers. Oh, and for the record, asking someone to babysit with you is super '90s." I tell her.

"I happen to know that Puck cares about me."

"Oh, wake up! While you two were babysitting, Puck and I were sexting."

"Sexting?" She asks confused.

"Sexy texting. Seriously, what era are you from? While you two were "playing house," Puck and I were trading super-hot texts. Then he bailed on you to come and have even hotter sex with me. Why don't you check his cell phone? 'cause my sexts are too hot to erase." I smirk and walk off. Mission successful.

I see Quinn walk up puck. Oh boy is this gonna be fun. She grabs his phone but he interrupted her.

"Hey, babe. Um...You really don't wanna do that."

I scoff. Babe? He calls me that not her.

"You lied to me." She states.

"I'm sorry. I tried to resist Liv. I did. But I'm young and girls have this power over me. But, hey, it's all good."

"It's definitely not all good. I thought you wanted to be with me." She complains.

"I do want to be a family. But you haven't given it up to me since the night I knocked you up, and baby, I'm a dude. I have needs." He replies.

"So, you expect to raise a baby with me and text dirty messages to every other girl at this school if I don't give it up to you every day?" She asks.

"No. Just Liv . Look, I'm going to be a good dad, but I'm not going to stop being me to do it." He says before walking away.

—————————————————

Me and Santana were in the bathrooms redoing our eyebrows.

"So like he straight up told her if they were ever going to be together he would still sleep with u?" She asks and i nod to reply.

"Oh boy u have him whipped" she tells me.

"Oh please boys are like diamonds. You gotta collect as many as u can" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes, giggles then says "come on we gotta get to the auditorium"

TRUE COLOURS- Tina and the new directions.