Theatricality

I walked into the choir room to see Tina changed her look and was wearing an outfit that looks like pajamas.

"It's so weird."

"This so isn't you."

" I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian."

"Tina, are there any other looks you can try?" I ask.

"Biker chick ?"

"Cowgirl?"

"Hood rat."

"Computer programmer."

"Cross-country skier."

"Catholic schoolgirl."

"Happy Meal, no onions. Or a chicken."

"Look, I appreciate it, guys,but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like communism." Tina says sadly.

Rachel then stormed into the room clearly angry about something.

" Guys, we have a serious problem. You know how I've been doing some deep background on Vocal Adrenaline ?"

"Isn't that against the rules ?" I asked.

"No, not at all. Or probably. Whatever ! Anyway, what I figured out; I rooted through the Dumpsters behind the Carmel auditorium and I found 18 empty boxes of Christmas lights."

"Oh, no." Mercedes muttered.

"Which led me to Joelle Fabrics. I asked them about red Chantilly lace. They were sold out." She continues.

" Oh, sweet Jesus." Kurt mutters.

"Oh, my."

"Wait, what?" I ask saying as I don't know how any of this is relevant.

"They're doing Gaga." Kurt tells me. "We should have guessed it. They're going for full-out theatricality. They know it's the easiest way to beat us. Damn them."

"What's up with this Gaga dude ? He just, like, dresses weird,right ? Like Bowie ?" Puck asks.

Rachel scoffs

Kurt turns aggressively to Puck to say "Lady Gaga is a woman. She's only the biggest pop act to come along in decades. She's boundary-pushing, the most theatrical performer of our generation. And she changes her look faster than Liv changes sexual partners."

I gasp and turn around.

"I am very hurt by that accusation Hummel"

"It makes sense that Vocal Adrenaline would pay homage. It's a brilliant move. She's a perfect fit for them." He continues.

Mr Shue stops us from talking "Hold on a second. We might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. We can help Tina find a new look and find a competitive number for regionals. This week, your assignment : Gaga."

The girls and Kurt are gasping and murmuring,the guys don't seem as happy as them of the week challenge

🖤🤍🖤

Saying as the assignment was Gaga us girls all got dressed up.

"Little monsters, take a bow," Mr. Shue instructs as we all pose and everyone claps for us.

  "All right ! Ladies, Kurt, I am really, really impressed. Sientete. You know, you know what the best part is? Each one of those costumes shows off a different aspect of your personalities," Mr. Shue mentions.