Arianna Mikaelson

So before we get into the story I just wanted to introduce you to Arianna a bit.

Name- Arianna Jane Mikaelson
Nicknames- Her main nickname is AJ because these are her first two initials but she has others. Ari (by her friends and Kol) Aria (by Klaus) Rhee/Rhea (by her family) Anna(by Hayley and Klaus) Annie (by Elijah, Rebekah and Kol)
Species- Tribrid (Klaus is a hybrid and her mother is a witch- however she hasn't triggered her vampire side)
Age- 9 years younger than Hope (Hope is 17 in Legacies S1 and Arianna is 8)
Family- Her father is Klaus Mikaelson (she doesn't meet Klaus until she is 6) and her mother died when she was 7 and a half (her name was Evelyn Cross)
Personality- Her personality is greatly similar to Kol's. She is mischievous and playful. The girl is always playing pranks and causing trouble which gets her told off a lot. She rebels against authority and hates being told what to do. Like Klaus, she finds it difficult to open up about her thoughts, feelings and emotions which causes her to push people away and results in a lack of friends but when you get to know her she can be very sweet and gentle.
Hobbies- She considers pranking one of her main hobbies but she also loves playing the piano/keyboard 
Other-

- Arianna has very few friends because she hates opening up and letting people in

-Not only did Klaus not tell his family about Arianna, he also didn't tell her about them

-Arianna was enrolled at the Salvatore Boarding School after her mother died when she was 7

-Although she is a hybrid, Arianna cannot control when she shifts into a werewolf because she never cared how to so didn't learn. This often causes a lot of trouble.

-She hates school and generally skips classes instead.

-When she was brought to the Salvatore School, Alaric raised her as his own since Klaus made no effort to step up and be there for his little girl.

-She has extreme anger issues and very little control over her powers which gets her into a lot of arguments and fights.