28 🌪

Ashley's POV

We finally arrived in New York. It took us about 9 hours with much discipline but we made it. It feels amazing to stretch my legs. I grab my duffel bag and look around me. It is a huge storage building. I'm not here to ask questions.

Little Nobody walks up to me. "You know I can ask my friends here to trace your phone call. Before you know it that boyfriend of yours would be in prison for all his wrongful doings." This guy is seriously starting to get on my nerves right now.

"Listen, first of all I know damn well he is not a saint  but we sure as hell didn't ask for your approval either. Secondly go ahead ask your friends to track the call. Let's see how far they will get." I walk past him bumping my shoulder with his. Suddenly the big door in front of us opens.

It is like heaven for car lovers. My mouth is surely hanging open right about now. Everywhere you look is cars. Letty comes to stand beside me. "Dom would've loved this." I nod and smile. "Alright everyone get ready. The moment we get word that Dominic's on the ground we go." We all nod and go of in different directions.

I make myself comfortable next to an Austin Martin. I grew to love them since my involvement with Owen. I smile as I remember all the times we had in London when he tried to convince me that it was rhe better option. I really wish he could've been with us right now.

Hobbs POV

I walk over to where Deckard is working on a car. I've read his file and something just doesn't add up for me. I ask him about it and he gets quiet defensive with me. Like he has something to prove. I get it now. He was set up and the people didn't trust him enough to believe otherwise.

I look over and see Ashley busy with her own things. "You have feelings for her ?" He look out from under the car to the direction I'm pointing at. He stares at her for awhile. "I do. But I also know she loves my brother." I nod. I see this is paining him. "Maybe in another life if I had met her first things could have been different."

He walks over to the gearbox. I help him pick it up and put it in place so he can jack it up. "Your a good man for walking away." He just nods and I know how he feels. When my first partner introduced me to his fiancee I fell in love with her instantly.

The difference is Deckard is willing to walk away I wasn't. I got her pregnant and I don't regret it. She gave me Sam but it did ruin our friendship. They moved away and left Sam with me. His terms were that he'll still marry her but only if she gives up Sam and never talk to me again.

Well I guess it was an easy way out for a woman that didn't want children. Sam is my everything and I won't take it back I just wish I could've done it right.

Letty's POV

Ramsey comes to sit next to me. "I'm sorry about before." I look at her and slowly nod my head. I know she just stated facts that I didn't want to hear. "Me too." She smiles. I continue with my work.

"Your sister in law is a real badass." I look over my shoulder to see Ash cleaning her weapons. She is focused on the task at hand. "That she is." I smile at the thought that she is here helping us. On our side again. "May I ask why she fell for Shaw?"

I look back at Ramsey. Laugh and then close the hood of the car. "That is a good question." I whip my hands on the rug and lean back against the car. "As a teenager she was extremely picky with boyfriends. I think she had like one at the age of 15 and that didn't last long. She broke up with him. Told us he was to much of a whimp."

Ramsey chuckles. I shake my head at the memory. "He was a senior at our high school. After that she just paid no mind to boys. Dom and Mia thought that she might be a lesbian." I look back at her. She is a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning and planning. "I used to try and get her some dates but she blew them all off. So when I started to remember everything it I couldn'tbelieve the same girl that wanted nothing to do with guys was so crazy inlove with Shaw."

Ramsey nods and turns to me. "The ultimate bad wolf." She looks up at us and we walk over to her. "Something funny?" I just smile and pull her in for a hug. "I'm just so happy you're here with us." She smiles and hugs me back. Suddenly the radios go crazy.

"That's Dominic alright." We all scattered in our different directions. I see Deckard grab Ash hand and pull her into his car as we speed off to the known location.

Ashley's POV

When Deckard pulled me in his car I wanted to protest but there wasn't much time for that. We speed through the traffic of New York. Coming to a stop as Dom is infront of us. The idiot little Nobody tries to corner him but Dom uses it for his advantage.

He gets out from our trap and it's a high speed chase now. "If we don't get him the world will see chaos." Deckard nods at my statement and makes a sharp turn to the left. I hit my shoulder but I don't complain.