chapter thirteen

ava's pov.

i wake up and i try to rub my eyes, but i'm so tired. i look over at my phone, it's 10am. i look over and marinas laying down next to me, on her phone.

she notices im awake and lays on me. "goodmorning bitch" she says, laughing.

my face is in her boobs. "hello goodmorning i can't breathe." i say in her boobs, laughing.

she sits up and looks at me. "you excited for today?"

i sigh. i really was excited. but billie found out and she was so upset with me. thank god in texts she didn't mention where we was going.

"yeah. it's just billie." i say, looking down. i was just so worried.

she shrugs. "i don't think it'll be bad. " she says.

i go to phone and i see texts & calls
from billie, and texts from diana. my heart stops.

Billie🖤: answer the call now ava.
Billie🖤: i'm not fucking playing with you.

i sigh. i don't wanna argue this early with her. i click out the messages and see diana's.

Diana💛: goodmorning beautiful. i'm so excited for today
Diana💛: yk this girl? she followed me and the only mutual follower is you.

i look at the screenshot and it's billies instagram. dude how did she find her? then i thought about the messages. i mentally slap myself in the face. i'm so dumb.

me: oh yeah that's just one of my friends. she always is tryna know who i talk to. lol

i immediately see the typing bubble, and i wait for a response.

Diana💛: that's your friend? you don't seem like the type of person to be friends with someone like that🙃

i scrunch my eyebrows at her response. what does that mean? billie is a lot of things but that was not her business. it annoyed me.

i put my phone in front of marina. "billie found her." i say.

she reads what she said. and i look at marina with an annoyed face. "i don't like how she said that. " i say.

she scrunches her eyebrows. "that was kinda rude. she knows that's your friend. i mean it is kinda weird billie found her but like..who your friends with isn't her business." she says.

and then an incoming facetime comes from billie. marina looks at me, and i just grab my phone. i walk into the bathroom and i sit on the toilet and answer.

shes in bed, smoking a blunt. i roll my eyes, she told me finneas hates when she smokes in the room.

"you shouldn't be smoking in the room." i say, with my forehead and messy bun only in the camera.

she hits the blunt and shrugs. "i found your bitch on instagram. " she says mockingly, with her groggy morning voice.

i groan. "billie shes my friend." i say quietly.

she gives me a cold look. "i fucking hate when you lie." she says.

i gulp. "i'm not lying can you just stop?" i ask.

she hits the blunt and shakes her head. "you belong to me ava. and that's it." she says, then hangs up. i sigh, and stand up and start the shower. i was not in the mood for this.

i go on my phone while i wait for the shower to get hot, and i realized i didn't text diana back. i was just gonna let it go, i didn't wanna say anything rude before we met.