chapter eight

ava's pov.

i'm frozen. billie had a gun to jayvins head, and i had no idea what to do. jayvin looks over to billie out of the corner of his eye.

"bil, chill." he whispers. the music is blaring, but no one is moving. everyone's eyes are on billie, including mine.

"jayvin i fucking told you yesterday, i fucking told YOU." she spats, pushing the gun into his temple harder.

jay grabs her arm lightly. "bil relax, she's not one of us, she doesn't-" jay starts, but billie interrupts her.

"FUCK OFF JAY. this shit doesn't fucking concern you." she yells, pulling her arm out of her grip.

jayvin starts to move and billie pushes it against him again, causing him to yell in pain.
"i know bil, but she came to me, i didn't start it." he yells

her eyes widen, and lock with mine. she is so angry, her face is so red. she takes the gun away from him, and grabs my wrist, pulling me with her as she walked.

she grabs mine and her things from the couch, and pulls me out the house. she turns to me and pushes me against the side of the house.

"what the fuck were you thinking? huh?" pushing me into it harder. i wince in pain.

"b-billie you're hurting me. " i cry out, tears pouring down my face.

she didn't care, she just gets angrier. "you thought that shit was funny? you are mine ava. " she says waving her gun around, pointing it to herself, signaling i'm hers.

i gulp and push her back. i'm so angry. who the hell said i'm hers? i'm sure as hell not hers, she was just fucking jay.

"you left me there! i told you about my anxiety and you left me to go with that fucking bitch!" i yell. "and i go walk in to find you, in between her legs." i spat, the tears keep flowing.

her face softens. realizing that i did it out of hurt. and then she smirks. "jealous now?" she says.

i cringe. i was jealous, but she ruined it.
"it doesn't even matter now billie! you ruined it. i want NOTHING to do with you. "

i grab my wallet and phone from her, and start walking away, im literally sobbing at this point. she grabs my wrist.

"don't walk away from me. come talk to me about this." she says, but i didn't care.

i pulled my wrist away harshly, releasing myself from her grip and start walking. i didn't know how to get home, but i was not going with her.

reality starting hitting me when i started stumbling, i still am very drunk. i'm trying my best to walk down the street, but i'm failing. i trip on a branch and i immediately hit the ground. i'm laying there trying to recollect my thoughts, when i get picked up bridal style.

i open my eyes and smell a faint vanilla scent, with blue hair in my eyes. billie.

i try to get out of her grip, but she's holding onto me tightly. "stop fighting it ava." she says sternly. she opens her car door and lays me in the back. there's no use. i can't physically get past her now.

she gets in the front seat and starts to drive. i suddenly taste blood, i put my hand my face and i notice my mouth and nose are bleeding. i look down and notice i have dirt and blood all over me. how hard did i fall? i literally felt nothing.

it feels like 30 seconds go by, and the car stops. she gets out and opens my door, and helps me get out. i struggle to stand up. she starts to help me walk and i look up to unfamiliar house. i freeze.