chapter ten

billies pov.

i watched as ava left my car, and instantly i regretted everything i just did. i knew i was hurting her. i didn't realize she cared about me this much, when i told her i was going to the house with jay, i basically just stomped all over heart. she opened up to me about her entire life, and i felt so connected to her. she had no one except her sibling, just like me.

i just don't wanna put her through my bullshit. but i don't want her to leave my life, i already wanted to call her and have come back and stay with me for days. but i know i couldn't. i was protecting her by doing this.

but i will find whoever her ex was. i already had called manny and he has connections, strong ones, so it would not be long until i found out who. i could tell ava underestimated me, but i've killed before, and i would not hesitate to do it again, especially for her. he hurt ava. my ava.

i finally pull up the house, and i see jayvin and jah smoking a blunt on the porch. i tuck my gun in my waistband, and got out the car. i go sit next to them and jayvin won't even make eye contact with me.

i start rolling up when i hear a cough. i move my eyes up to them while continuing to roll. "yes?" i say chuckling.

"are you gonna say nothing about last night?" jayvin says wide eyed.

i sigh. "i told you all of you before the party, she was off limits. you knew i was serious, she's not like the other girls." i say, licking the blunt to close it.

"i know that bil, but she came on to me, she was being touchy and shit." jayvin says, hitting his blunt.

"that doesn't mean go against what i say. she was angry at me. and i don't care what she asks, you don't let her smoke or drink." i huff, sparking up my blunt.

"if she's not like us, why you bringing her around? and jay told me she's not even one your girls." jah adds in.

i glare at them. "i don't give a fuck what jay says, she's jealous of ava. and because i want her to be. okay? stop asking questions." i spat.

jah widens his eyes, then smirks. "i would of never saw this happening, i can't believe it." he says, shaking his head.

i raise an eyebrow, "what?"

"you like her billie." he says, smirking.

i shake my head and hit the blunt, looking away. he was right, i did. i really did, but i can't pursue shit.

"oh my fucking god, she's not even denying it. she really does." jayvin says, sitting up. looking at me in shock.

i look back and sigh, putting the blunt out on the ash tray. "it don't even matter, i'm not involving her in this type of life. she's been through enough."

jah shakes his head. "you need this billie. you need some sort of stability in your life, this shit with multiple girls can't be your life forever."

he was right. i needed her. she brought me back to place where i never thought i could be again. i was actually happy around her.
but i was way too hardheaded to admit it. i could never tell her, but she had me wrapped around her finger.

i shake my head. "i don't need shit other then to make money, so finneas can be okay. and it doesn't matter, we spent the whole night together and then i left her to come here, because of jay. she was pissed."

jayvin looks at me and raises his eyebrow. " you brought her home? like with fin?"

i nod, it really was a big deal, i never brought a girl to my real home, ever.