Crossroad of the past and future-Last part

Note :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x765D-XzGPE

I wrote the chapter while listening to this piece, I believe you might find it more entertaining to read the chapter while listening to it :).

*****************************************************

Grid stood back up and clenched his fists. Fighting energy engulfed Grid's bloody body, their opponent was the most dangerous Dragon, He could not fall, his loss would indicate the fall of humanity. He did not want to fail. He resisted failing. He can not fail. He will not fail.

[The virtue of determination is responding to your emotions!]

[The Hero king does not fall easily]

[Humanity believes in its hero, you can not fall]

[You are facing a sinner, a virtuous man can not forgive sinners]

[You are before a target of revenge, the flames of revenge are rampant inside you]

All types of memories invaded Grid's mind, they were images of the past, a peaceful past that was long gone. When his son was born, when his heartfelt emotions couldn't be contained as he watched him grow, when he showered him with love along with Irene, The different people and experiences he met and went through for years were now being played in front of his eyes. The Peaceful days that were now long gone, Days he took upon himself to bring back to the whole world so that they may experience what he did, true happiness. 

[!!!!!]

Grid's wrath, regret, hope, melancholy had accumulated and became entangled together as his determination was further strengthened.

[!!!!!]

[The hero of humanity's, Grid's, emotions are being spread through this epic]

[For humanity, he was a virtuous king]

He remembered the battles he took part in, growing from being a mere fool to the king of a great nation.

[For humanity, he was its lantern]

The day he broke his limits to lead humanity down an era of peace.

[For humanity, he was its sole hope]

The day he stood before unfathomable dangers and godly threats and succeeded in bringing hope to the hearts of the people.

[For humanity, he was the hero who never falls]

And through the numerous hardships, their hero never betrayed their expectations.

[For the world, He was an avenger]

The memory of loss invaded his mind, he was no almighty god, he was but a man who wished to protect those whom he loved, yet he failed.

[For the world, He was an Absolute]

And so he grew more powerful to protect the remaining ones regardless of how hard it was.

[For the world, He was a myth]

And he once again surpassed all expectations, unwavering willpower and resolve.

[For the world, He was the king of heroes]

And he proved his worth as a hero, as a king, and as the king of heroes.

[For most, he was a guiding wisp]

He was the unique existence who would always show up when humanity needed him most, never betraying their wishes.

[For some, he was a king]