Undefeated King Madra's return

[You are the first player to reach level 700, your status as a pioneer is maintained]

''Hm...''

Grid examined himself as he just reached a level he had worked years for, time passed fast since he became a 'true' god, his status as a pioneer was threatened often by 'Agnus' who went through fast growth during the last years. However, after grid gathered enough power to raid hell with Marie Rose, the grandmaster, and the other legends. and managed to fatally damage Baal before dying, Agnus' power plummeted as well, Baal went back to the first hell to heal and gather enough power for the future re-match.

'if not for Marie rose and Zik...I don't think I would have been able to even wound him seriously enough, let alone leave fatal ones...''

On the other hand, the conflict with Asgard only got worse, as Zeratul's followers returned from the east discretely, they wreaked havoc in the Overgeared kingdom, players who were hostile to Grid joined their forces. The faith he worked so hard to gather in the western continent start disappearing as if it was a lie thus he decided to train in the eastern kingdom until he gains enough power to face the gods of Asgard directly. The new legends also showed promising growth, as Jishuka became hailed as the first 'Bow saint', Faker's power led him to be acknowledged as the king of assassin's and spread the influence of Overgeared shadows, Mercedes had trained her body intensely to reach a breakthrough and Kraugel had finally started to develop the basis for his own swordsmanship, pinnacle sword.

Compared to the others' growth it could be said that Grid's growth was indeed slow when talking about power. Since he received the benefits of the 'god' race such as 'presence' stat and the increase in abilities depending on the value of deity he had grown much stronger, however, he couldn't receive the rest of the benefits due to his lacking qualifications and followers.

''it's about time I take it seriously now''

After having spent 10 years in seclusion while leaving state affairs to rabbit and Lauel, he had honed his current skills to their limit, by using lee's training equipment his ''eye of the mind'' and ''intuition'' reached their maximum level and his control jumped to a whole other level. He also mastered the blacksmithing and tailoring techniques which were now both reached legendary rated. And through endless hardships he forged the best weapons he could using greed, divine stone, and moon night iron which were now tempered by Braham's magic, he would have lost his god status if not for the east's overflowing faith due to the 4 auspicious beasts' and residents' support.
__________________________________________________
Name: Grid       

Class: Pagma's Descendant, Duke of Wisdom, Magic Swordsman of the Epics

Level: 700            Title: One who Became a Legend and 70 others                race: human(god)

Health : 2,000,000 

 Mana : 300,000 

 Fighting Energy: 100

Sword Energy: 5,000

Stats

Strength: 8,155(+3130) ★4,077▲ 

Stamina: 18,030(+2263) ★9,015▲   

Agility : 8,345(+3130) ★4,177▲ 

Intelligence: 10,120(+4,240)

★refers to the stats that have been further elevated due to the effect of fighting energy.

Dexterity : 16,762 (+980) 

 Persistence: 2,037 (+430) 

 Composure: 1,363 (+430)

Indomitable : 1,598 (+490)