Crossroad of the past and future-part 3

''No, what are you talking about? A dragon is rampaging in my kingdom, Asgard is slaughtering my people and Great demons have invaded the continent yet you want me to fight you?''

''And how are you going to fight those calamities without enough power? Do you think a newborn myth is truly able to fight the gods? Even the dragon slayer can not take on a dragon alone, yet you, one who only has the qualifications, think you can face the gods and the strongest dragons?''

Grid couldn't reply, Yatan wasn't wrong, No he couldn't be wrong, one who witnessed the history of humanity over and over would possess much more wisdom than him. But Grid wasn't the type to think about the consequences, he only lived in the present.

'However, that's also why I lost them.'

Grid who recalled the image of Khan, Irene, and lord started feeling great pain in his heart. He was truly arrogant, he thought he could face the entire world just because he never failed.

'I will never allow that to happen again. Somehow...Somehow I will save you both'

Grid who recalled the corpses of his wife and son clenched his fists, no matter what it takes he needed to save them both, choosing one over the other was not an option.

''Relax, child, I am not asking you to remain here for long. By glimpsing at the true power of a god and growing by fighting, your chances will increase. Fate does not abandon the persistent.''

'Do it.' 

It was a voice that has been silent for a while, the voice of a legend who was said to be the greatest talent of the current world. The voice of the undefeated king Madra.

'I am but a mere ego that isn't complete, so I can't help you directly. But my memories are still clear, Do not give up, that determination is what allowed you to achieve the impossible so far.'

'Yes, you're right, thank you.'

''Then I will be in your care.''

Grid grabbed his sword, it was his greatest creation, a weapon he had spent 7 days and nights making, with the hottest flames and the strongest mineral. Yatan's eyes twitched when he witnessed the sword.

''You... To be able to make such a weapon...''

'Sword challenging the gods', that was the identity of this sword, made by an alloy of divine stone and greed and tempered by the greatest magician's magic, crafted by the best craftsman's hands. Although its pure stats were inferior to Hexetia's works, it was, nonetheless, a weapon that transcended the realm of what a mere human could make.

Grid activated the 'Storm of the fire god' and pulled out another sword with his left hand. It was the shortsword made from moon night iron , if he needed to be able to gain something from his fight with the second strongest existence in Satisfy, he would need to give it all he had. He then checked the updates he had received.

[Hero king(awakened)]

[The one and only King of heroes. You are an eternal myth.

* The True Hero King represents the epitome of heroism. Deals 15% additional damage to all legendary or higher rated classes.

* The True Hero King is one who leads the world down the path of peace. Deals 30% additional damage to hostile great demons, archangels, dragons, and demigods and reduces damage by 30%.

* The True Hero King is compassionate. He is always fighting for the sake of others and is always full of 'Fighting energy'.

*The Determination of a True Hero King shakes the balance of the world. When fighting one of the top 3 beings of each race, your immortality passive duration is doubled and you will regain the damage received as health during this period.]