Crossroad of the past and future-part 2

[You have met all absolute gods]

[The 'Hero King' title is awakening]

[The previously sealed effects of the 'Hero King' title have been unsealed]

[After leaving the presence of the absolute god, you'll assimilate with the previous 'Hero kings']

Grid was met by an unexpected reaction. 'Hero king' was a title given to the king of heroes, a title he acquired after freeing the Behen archipelago. However, he always wondered if his feats were really worthy of having such a title as a reward. Now he actually realized that despite all its advantages, the title was actually still sealed. What kind of additional effects could such a strong title have? But now was not the time to worry about that, he was in the presence of Yatan , the god of destruction; Did he invite him because he was attracted to his desire to destroy the gods?

''Welcome, child of Pluto.''

It was the voice of an adult, middle-aged, man, it was deep yet soothing; One would have wondered if he was not hearing Rebecca's voice and not Yatan's.

''It seems that Rebecca has been acting up more than usual lately, it turns out you're the reason behind it... Even attracting Bunhelier, you're a weird one, where does your confidence come from?''

[You're being suppressed by Yatan's voice]

[The effect of the ''Avenger'' title activates]

[You have resisted]

''What do you want from me?''

''Oh? You can speak in my presence? How curious, even Baal wouldn't be able to speak that freely.''

''Aren't you going to answer me?''

''Hm, let's say I was interested in the child who despite losing everything and realizing how helpless he is, still chose to stand against absolute beings. 'Is he Dumb or truly worthy of the truth?' is what I am basically trying to figure out.''

''And why would I trust you?''

''Trust me? You're quite arrogant, you know. Why would I need your trust, I can erase your existence whenever I wish to. Not that I am going to, of course; it seems you humans mistake me for some sort of world eater, well it's not your fault though.''

''And you're saying you're not?''

''Well, I guess I am, it's just that it's outside my control.''

''What does that mean?''

''The nature of the 'curse of sloth' leads me to be unable to leak my energy outside my body, and when enough power accumulates inside me and goes beyond my capacity, some of it leaks, leading to destruction.''

''You're an absolute god yet you can't remove your sin?''

''My sin is tied to Rebecca, as long as she exists, so does my sin''

''What? Why? Rebecca is the one who gave you the sin of sloth?''

''Yes that is true, however, in doing so she unknowingly consumed a great portion of her power. My sin is directly tied to her power, so the weaker she grows, the weaker does my curse get.''

''Wait but why would she do that?''

''Ah, enough talking, I can't stay awake for long anyway. Watch carefully, child of Pluto, perhaps you will finally make Chiyou's dream come true.''

Before Grid a scenery unfolded, large green plains, and an endless sea, it was the True myth of creation. (you can check 'the original sin' if you wanna read the story) The events that Yatan went through were now seen by Grid's eyes, it was the first time that a human had witnessed the real myth.