Chapter 25: Who shot ya

(A/N. Question of the day. Do you think she will get into Julliard?)

"Tyrone is dead!" Cam yelled in excitement running in the house.

"Hes dead?" I asked wide eyed.

"Hes dead!"

"The bastard is finally dead," I said shaking my head and sighing with relief.

Dont judge me. I almost got shot because of him. I got enough issues without him almost shooting me.

"Who did it?" I asked him.

"That's the issue. They think Coop did it," he explained.

"Coop couldn't. It's why I question her in a gang," i said lifting an eyebrow.

"We know. Shes in questioning now. She will be done by the cookout," he further explained.

"Let's head to the cookout. We will meet her there," I told him.

He nodded his head and left so I could get ready. After we were both presentable we went to meet up with chris and head over. I immediately gravitated to Darnell.

"Hey. Have you tried mama grace's mac. This shit is amazing," darnell said handing me a plate.

"Damm it is," I agreed.

Spencer came over with coop. I gave her a tight hug.

"I'm here. You have my number," I whispered.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Suddenly Darnells phone rang. And mine. And everyone's. I saw the video and grabbed coops hand, dragging her from the cookout.

"It wasnt me! I promise!" Coop yelled as we ran the back way to Spencer's.

"I know. You dont have it in you to kill," I gasped out.

Damn it i dont run.

"I'm going to jail," she said sending me a terrified look.

"You arent going to jail. We wont let you go for a crime you didnt commit," I said gripping her hand.

We snuck in Spencer's window and walked into the living room. Coop hid behind me to avoid the looks.

"She didnt do it. We know she wouldnt," I defended.

"There is a warrant for her arrest," her mom sighed.

"Shit," she mumbled, hiding further behind me.

Her parents left the room and she whispered for her to follow her. She snuck off to the bathroom and I followed her. We both left out the window and started running.

"Coop where we going? And why am I going?"

"To patience. Theres a gun that I didnt use. You're coming becuase you believe me," she said and sped.

I sighed and picked up my pace. I will say it again. I dont run.

"Why are you here?" Patience asked us.

Coop ran to her room and looked for the gun. I saw patience with a guilty look.

"What?" I asked her.

"Wheres the gun?" Coop asked running back from patiences room.

"I got rid of it. I thought you wanted me to," she said and I mentally slapped my head.

"That was my last chance!" Coop exclaimed and started pacing.

"What are we going to do?" I asked her.