Chapter 5 - Hand Me Some Beauty Handsome !

Drishti's POV

" Papa, you have to return back as soon as possible!" I ordered him fisting his shirt in my hands.

" Yes, beta, I will return back as soon as possible!" He replied trying to remove my hands off his shirt.

"No, you are a liar! You said the same last time too, and then you returned after 10 days!" I again caught his shirt .

"I had work princess." He stated sighing and sitting down on the sofa.

"So, leave your work and come with me to play." I pouted at him.

"Ok, if I leave the work, then how will we go to resort, and amusement park?" He explained me.

"But ... but I miss you na papa!" I stated pouting again.

"I miss you too princess, but work is also important , right?"

"You always do this! You choose your work over me!" I was frustrated with his decision and  turned around keeping my hands on my waist.

" Ok, fine! When I will return, we all will go to resort."

"Really?"

"Yes beta!" He said kissing my cheeks.

"I love you papaaaaaa! You are the Bestt!"

" I love you more princess!"

"Nah! I love you more!"

"No! I love you more!"

"Nooo!"

"Shut up both of you! I love you both more!" Mumma interrupted us.

"Correct! Mumma loves us more! Hihihi!" I giggled at daddy, flaunting my only 2 teeth , at the front, as rest were windows.

"Yes, princess, mumma queen loves us more. And , now, I have to leave!" He again came to the point of leaving.

"Come soon papa! I will miss you!" I looked at him with my eyes filled with tears.

" Yes bacha! Byee!"  He said handing over me to mumma and kissing her forehead.

"Papaaaaaa!" I shouted as he sat in the car and went away from us.

"Papaaaaaa!"

Not again! I groaned in frustration and hit the cushion on the ceiling, but that stupid cushion came down and landed hardly, not softly on my face with an aim to disrupt the functioning of my nose.

This thing slipped out of my mind that I am still on earth, And gravity is on it's duty, The cushion won't float. I hit My head.

My noseeee !

I took a deep breath, threw my head backwards and slept with my eyes open like a owl. Yes, a owl, I am an Owl. No, wait, I am not an owl. I am an astronaut.  But I am an owl. Leave it. I sighed deeply and stared at the stars, stars on the ceiling that emitted fluorescent light.

See, I have still kept them alive. Now you will laugh on me and state, ' We cannot keep stars alive on our own.' I know, I know.

I chuckled as I remembered my dream; A nightmare rather say. So stupid I was, When I was a Daddy's Princess. Daddy's stupid princess actually. I used to say to him, come back to me, He always used to delay , and that day too, I asked him to come soon, he never returned. Instead he took mumma also with him. I hate you papa. I hate you for this.