Chapter 4 - Always Expect The Unexpected !!!

Rakshit's POV

" I HATE YOU!" She said and stormed out of the cafe. I controlled my laughter and somehow managed to go towards my combat bomber.

I should check my phone if Lucas has sent the location. I installed my hand in my right pocket of jeans to find my phone. But, ughh Where are youuu? Let's check in the other pocket. I thrusted my hand in another pocket and by god's grace found it. 

Divya's Missed call? Why was she calling me? She is in Australia , right?

No she is sitting on your head!

That toh she always does! Should I call her back?

I called her back, but that lady spoke the phone is ... Switched off? Anyways, I'll call her later, I hope it's not any emergency. Now whats app, umm where's the group? Ahh here it is. I clicked on it and ....... Black Fox , Ok! I sat on my bike and headed towards the cafe. Looks like more hydrogen is fusing in helium today. It's so hot today. 

Just like some mood swings, I suddenly wanted to go and sit in rocket and just enter in the space. I want to do it, right now.

The fruit of patience has more glucose in it!

It's ' Mehnat ka fal meetha hota hai'! It's a hindi proverb.

So? I just did some modifications.

Oh no! What the hell is virat uncle doing here? On highway? Goddd, I am not wearing the helmet too!!!!

Very good Rakshit, Very good, you had sudden urge to go to space na, ask virat uncle , he will surely do the pleasure of firstly beating you up in a ball and then sending you in the space! Very good !! I mentally patted myself and gradually the speed of my bike decreased. I gulped and stopped my bike exactly perpendicular to virat uncle. He first glared at me, and then his face softened, which invited a, though microscopic, but a smile on my face.

" Where heading to Rakshit?"

" T..To The C..Cafe."

" You sure?" He asked leaning on my bike.

" Y..Yes uncle, Black Fox."

" Cool, but why?"

"Actually m..my friends c.....called  me."

" Hmm, ok!"

"Y..yes."  where's my voice? I almost whispered.

" Combat Bomber, right?"

" Y.yes uncle!"

"Stupid Rakshit! You are so boring, just go men, I ain't a Hitler, but your health is paramount, right?"

I just nodded my head.

" C'mon Rakshit!"

We laughed and hugged each other. He's the best!

" Now go, enjoy!"

"Yes! Byee! See you later uncle!"

"Byee!" He said smiling with starry glint in his eyes. I sat on the bike and turned around once to look at him, he smiled at me, I returned the smile to him and launched myself towards the cafe.

He's just unpredictable, like solar storm.

He's not unpredictable. Life's unpredictable! We desire something, plan something else and get the unexpected results.