Chapter 2 I Love You !!!

Rakshit's POV

" A, No ,No No! Not at all! Please No! Arey Yaar No! Na ! I said once na ! No means No! You are Not gonna do any such thing!" Lucas whined. What's his problem Yaar?

"Dude, she is now irritating the hell out of me! She does not know that she is playing with fire! You should read her stupid messages that she sent me at night! My mom even got ready to meet her! Now I'll have to show mom her another side! I am just 21 dude, I don't wanna get married! I'm telling you!"

"But what's the problem! You can have relationship with her!" He suggested.

"No! Never! We all know how she is! And I will have only one woman in my life, and that will only be my wife!"

"Impressive! Indian Principles!"

"You know right! Why I am in America? Why 'we' are here! "

" I know dude! Chill!"

" Hmm! Better for you!"

" What about your training?"

" I came back just 5 mins ago!"

" Ok! What about physical health?"

" I lost a bit weight and Virat uncle scolded me a lot!"

" You should take....."

" I'll ! I'll ! It's that idiot's call! I'll record the call and then send you!"

" All the best !"

" Hmm!"

I hanged off his call, and took that idiot's call. I started recording the call.

" Hello ! What are you doing dear?" I removed the phone from my ear and irked at her name flashing on the screen of my stupid cell phone.

" Dear! You know what ?"

"What?"

" I've realised now!"

"Realised what dear?"

"That I love you!"

" Whattttt?"

"I love you!"

" Am I dreaming!"

"No you aren't! Let's meet somewhere!"

"Where? Can you pick me up?"

"No actually I am a bit busy! I'll send you the address, you come over there, I'll directly come there!" Pick me up! Seriously?

"Thanks dear! Love you!"

"Hmm!"

"Byeee!"

I cut off the call.

Arghhhhhh! Now I'll have to waste my time for that stupid!

I sent the recording to Lucas , and called him.

" Ewwww Yaar what a shrill voice she has! And dear? "

"This is toh nothing! You should read the messages she sent me previous night! She was literally planning our future!"