Chapter 7 - The Girl With The Space-Suit.

Rakshit's POV

And just glance at the excellence of this universe! Stars scintillating as bright as they can! I witnessed them, the glacier white quartz stars with my freaking own eyes. 

I could not believe my eyes. I looked around and saw the Milky Way Galaxy!  

And then, The Earth. It was excellently globular but also all lumpy and jagged. 

The floor of the space-ship was as polished and resonant as metal. I smiled like a deranged. I could witness no indications of life here.

As I was busy looking at the piece of this cosmos, all of a sudden a white bulgy sausage appeared in front of me.

A sausage? In space? Impossible!

As I relocated close to the window of my space-ship and examined what it was, I realized it was a space-ship, unlike mine, but a bit small. But...

What is it doing? Did they assigned a company for me or what? I giggled at the thought. That white ship whirled around and a quite big dormer, unlike mine, appeared... along with a girl, The girl with the space-suit.

She was grinning at me waving her hand at me, but I was too astounded to respond to her. 

She...she just looked all elegant. Through the extravehicular helmet of hers, I could see her huge-round eyes. Few of her hairs that fell on her forehead. Her huge eyelashes highlighted as she blinked. Her cheeks were cherry-red and much more. 

And the realization crashed on me so badly, that I immediately waved my hand at her and smiled like a stupid. She gave me a genuine smile and denoted towards her computer requesting me to do the same. I migrated towards my computer and initiated my inbox. 

I waited for few occurrences still staring at her. And an e-mail jumped up on my screen. 

From: Commander Drishti
To: Commander Rakshit Shergill 

Commander Rakshit Shergill,
Hello! Commander Drishti this side! Nice to meet you Commander Rakshit! Well, I have been sent to give you a company for this mission, as you know, so I'll kindly request you to let the space-ships connect with each other.  

Commander Drishti 

So her name is Drishti. I smiled and glancing over, walked towards the helm, and as I walked towards it, a warning message in red appeared on it.

SPACE-SHIP ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE

DETERMINE STATUS

I smiled at it and pushed the allow button. And with that, I marched towards the computer to reply to her message.

From: Commander Rakshit Shergill
To: Commander Drishti

Commander Drishti, 
Nice to meet you too! Rakshit this side! It's amazing that they sent you too or else I would have died out of boredom, after all, I was all alone in the entire space. XD

Do check the identification by the way.

Commander Rakshit

And I clicked on the send button. As I gazed up I saw her peering at me. I smiled at her and signaled her to check her computer. She bowed her head and escorted herself towards her computer. 

After a few ticks, she grinned like a cat and responded. 

I refreshed my inbox but there were no indications of her e-mail. I sighed profoundly and glanced at her.