Chapter 4

"WHAT NO WAY!" Bakugou yelled as he looked at the teacher.

"I'm not changing my mind, since both you and Y/N's quirk is similar. I need you to help her control it." Aizawa said as he crossed his arms.

"Sir it's fine I can learn-" You started but he cut you off.

"You're not getting a different answer. In order to become a hero you need to learn how to control your quirk." He said as he took out a piece of paper and started to write stuff down.

You sighed as you could feel Bakugou's anger, radiating onto you.

"Where are you guys going to meet to train." Aizawa said as he looked up at you two.

Both of you didn't say anything, causing the teacher to sigh.

"You guys can practice on the field we worked on today. I'll put props out there that y'all can practice with. Once you learn how to control your quirk Y/N, you can start practicing at someone's house." He said as he filled out the sheet of paper and placed it aside.

"I'll turn this in, it gives you guys permission to use the field after school." He said as he sighed.

"Now go to lunch." He said, causing you to nod. You hopped off the desk you were sitting on, following the boy in front of you.

"Since we are going to be practicing together-" You started until he cut you off.

"I'm only here to apparently help you, I don't want you acting like we're friends." He said in a low tone.

You rolled your eyes at his remark and walked into the lunch room, parting paths with him.

He seems so mean, but I can tell he has a soft side..

You thought to yourself as you walked over to Sero.

"Hey Y/N! What was that about?" He said as he waved over to you.

You sat beside him and put your head on the table.

"Apparently Bakugou is going to help me control my quirk." You said as you sighed, you felt Sero start rubbing your back.

"He's a pain in the ass, just let me know if you need any help." He said as you lifted up your head, looking at him.

You gave him a soft smiled and nodded.

"I will, thanks. I wish Aizawa would of paired me with you." You said as you let out a laugh.

Sero started laughing too as he finished his lunch.

~~|~~

School ended, you were tired and didn't really feel like training.

You looked over at Bakugou to see him packing his bag.

"Let's go extra." He said in a low tone as he walked out the door.

You hurried and got your stuff together, running out of the classroom to follow him.

"I have a name you know." You said in an annoyed voice.

"Then what is it." He said as he walked out the doors, onto the field.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N." You said as you placed your stuff down against the wall.

He put his stuff down and looked over at the props, scattered across the field.

"That's a lot of prop." You said as you tried and looked for an ending.

They were all set up, and it was obvious that some was harder than the others.

"Might want to start practicing instead of standing around." You heard a voice say, causing you both to look towards it.

"Didn't think I'd just leave you two alone." Aizawa said as he leaned against the wall.

"Why don't you train her then." Bakugou said as he cross his arms.

"I don't get paid to help teach after school. Along with you guys have similar quirks, like I said earlier." Aizawa said as he nudged his head towards the props.

Bakugou let out a loud groan as he turned around.

"Use your quirk on one of those paper things." Bakugou said as he looked at you.

"It's not that easy, I can't whenever I'm focused." You said as you looked down.

"Think of it blowing up in your head, not just the explosion, like this." He said as he lifted up his hand and blasted an explosion at one of the cardboard cutouts.

"Can't you blow up living things too?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

You nodded at his question, as you watched a smile form across his face.

"Can you blow up this one kid named Deku." He started before he got cut off.

"That's enough Bakugou. You're here to help her and not ask her to do you favors." Aizawa said, Bakugou sighed as he dropped his hands to his side.

He stood there to think, until an idea hit him.

"Let the training begin." He said as he walked over you to, with a smile formed across his face.