Chapter 31

"I think that's enough training for today." Pixie-Bob said as you exploded your last creature.

You fell to your knees and tried to catch your breath, as sweat dripped down from your face.

"Let's go back to your class, we have a surprise in store for everyone tonight." Pixie-Bob said as she helped you up.

She guided you back to your class as you tried to relax.

Today's training was so tiring I just want to go lay down.

"Welcome back Pixie-Bob and Y/N." A voice greeted as you felt Pixie-Bob walk away from you.

"Do we have anything for her eyes? I think she overused her quirk." You heard Pixie-Bob say.

"I already grabbed them." A voice said as you felt your glasses being put on your head.

You adjusted them and looked to see Aizawa as he walked away.

"Perfect! Well as you guys know we have a surprise for you after all your hard training. After dinner we will have a contest on who can scare the other class the most." Pixie-Bob explained as class 1-B walked up to your class.

"Thank god, I'm starving." Kirishima said as he held onto his stomach.

"Your material is on the stations over there, so go get cooking!" Pixie-Bob said as the class groaned.

"Why do we have to make our own food after all this training." Mina complained as you walked over to the stations.

"To show that even after a heroes day of work, they still have to work for themselves at home." Pixie-Bob said as you started to prepare the food.

Bakugou walked over and started to cut up some carrots, surprisingly his knife skills were amazing.

"If I didn't already know you, I'd be terrified." You said as you walked away from him and threw away your trash.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at you as you smiled, taking the chopped carrots and placing them into a big pot.

~~|~~

"Dinner wasn't that bad." You said as you stood up from the table and walked over to wash your dish.

"Other than you burning the soup." Todoroki said as he walked beside you.

"I didn't know soup could burn." You said as you dried off your dish and put it down.

"Since you've all ate dinner, let's get on with the fun stuff!" Pixie-Bob said as you walked over to her.

"We will have class 1-B be the people that scare class 1-A. We will send class 1-A out in groups of 2 so pick your partner and class 1-B go get ready!" Pixie-Bob said as class 1-B walked off.

"Y/N!" Mina yelled as she ran over to you.

"Let's be partners, I don't think anyone can scare us whenever we are together!" Mina said but Aizawa soon approached you.

"Actually Mina, Kirishima, Sato and Denki, you'll be coming with me to do your extra training since you failed the exams." Aizawa said as Mina looked over at him.

"Come on Mr. Aizawa, we've worked hard all day, let us have some fun." Denki said as Aizawa shook his head.

"Let's go." Aizawa said as they followed him back to the building.

Man, I was hoping I could've gone with Mina.

You thought as you walked over to Bakugou.

"Baby! Can I go with you?" You questioned as he looked over at you.

"Why do you think I'd go with you." Bakugou said as he crossed his arms.

"Well because you love me." You said with a smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Sure whatever." Bakugou said as you jumped in place.

"I will put your groups in numbers, once your assigned just wait for your turn!" Pixie-Bob said as she walked over to you and Bakugou.

"You two will go second!" Pixie-Bob said as she walked off.

"That means we're next." You said as you walked over to the entrance with Bakugou.

"You two may go." A man said as he was standing by the entrance.

You walked in and looked around at the wooded area. It was dark as well so it was hard to see.

Suddenly something popped out of the ground which startled Bakugou.

The students started laughing as Bakugou shook his head and grabbed your arm, quickly walking away.

"Did my little explosion boy get scared back there?" You said as you cooed him.

"Shut up." Bakugou said annoyed as he tried to hurry through it.

You started to notice gas coming out of the woods, it looked weird.

"Is that apart of their act?" You thought as you looked over at Bakugou.

"I don't know anyone in class 1-B with a gas quirk.." Bakugou said as he observed the situation.

His eyes soon widened as he quickly covered his nose.

"Cover your nose! Don't breathe this shit in!" Bakugou said as you quickly followed what he told you to do.

"We have to get out of here." Bakugou said as he walked forward, disappearing into the gas.

"Katsuki?!" You questioned as you walked into the gas, but couldn't spot him.

"KATSUKI?!" You yelled into your hand as you looked around.

"IS ANYONE THERE?" You shouted again but got no response.

Great, he walked away and now I'm lost.

You thought as you walked in a direction through the gas.

You bumped into someone causing you to stumble backwards.

"Y/N! Quick put this on!" Momo said as she handed you a gas mask.

You put it on and stood up, brushing off the grass on you.

"Where is everyone?" You questioned as you looked around.

"I don't know, we lost everyone once this gas started forming." Momo said as she started to assist more people.

You nodded and started to help the people she was helping.

"Students, try and make your way out of gas as safe as possible. We figured out there is villains attacking and their after a student called Kacchan. You may use your quirks to personally defend yourself if necessary, stay safe!"

You heard inside your head as you looked at Momo with terror in your eyes.

"Their after Bakugou!" You quickly said as you ran into the gas, going to search for him.

You heard Momo shouting at you but you didn't care about that at the moment.

I'm going to find you Katsuki, don't be a dumbass right now.