Chapter 12

Iida led everyone back to the classroom, so we could wait for our teacher, but Bakugou still wasn't back yet.

What if something happened to him..

You thought as you stared blankly at your desk, thinking of all the possibilities.

You heard the door open, causing your eyes to shoot to the sighting, everyone else was looking too.

Bakugou stumbled into the room wrapped in something.

Is that Aizawa's scarf?

You thought as you saw Aizawa follow behind him.

"Is everyone here?" Aizawa questioned as he looked at Iida.

"Yes sir, we were missing Bakugou but looks like you found him." Iida said as he stood up from his seat.

Aizawa unwrapped Bakugou from his scarf as Bakugou got up and walked to his seat.

"How did the villains break in?" Tsuyu asked what everyone was thinking.

"One of them shut down our security, so they got passed the gates." Aizawa said as he sat down.

"Then how did the alarms go off?" Kirishima questioned, causing Aizawa to let out a groan.

"One of the students who first encountered them alerted the staff, and then we set off an alarm." Aizawa answered again as he put his head down.

"I have one last question, how did you find him." Mineta said as he pointed to Bakugou.

"He came outside and tried attacking all of them, so I grabbed him." Aizawa said as he lifted up his head and gave Bakugou a death stare.

"Due to this attack though we will be shutting down the school for a few days, so go home." Aizawa said as he gestured for everyone to leave.

Finally I get to go home and sleep.

You thought as you packed up your stuff and walked out of the classroom.

You made it out the front doors, to see shattered glass and blood everywhere.

Disgust formed on your face as you hurried home, not wanting to look at it any longer.

~~|~~

You shut your front door and placed down your bag.

You walked up to your room and threw your phone on your bed as you quickly changed, afterwards you laid down.

I have a headache.

You complained as you closed your eyes trying to get some sleep, but that wasn't the plan.

Your phone started to ring, causing you to groan and answer it.

"Hello?" You said in a raspy voice through the phone.

"Were you trying to sleep?" A voice said, you recognized it was Sero's voice.

"Maybe, anyways what's up?" You questioned as you sat up.

"Is it ok if we hang out again today?" Sero asked.

"Sure-" You started but got cut off.

"WE'RE HERE!" You heard from downstairs as the phone hung up.

Your face was confused as you heard footsteps coming up your stairs, to your room.

Soon your door opened revealing Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Mina, and Bakugou.

You groaned and rolled over, putting a pillow over your head.

"Wake up! We have a couple days off school so we can all hang out during this time." Mina exclaimed as she rolled you off the bed, literally.

You fell onto the floor as your blanket and pillow followed with you.

You didn't move, your face was downwards into the pillow, as your body was wrapped in your blanket.

I'm more comfortable now.

You thought as you internally laughed, as the others talked.

"I think you killed her." Sero said.

"I didn't kill her! Even if I did though, Bakugou was going to do it sooner or later." Mina said.

"I WAS NOT!" Bakugou yelled as he took a deep breath of air.

"She's alive look." Bakugou said again as you heard footsteps approaching you.

A heavy amount of forced was placed upon your back, making it hard for you to breath.

You tried to move to push it off but it wasn't moving, like it was planted in one spot.

"You're going to squash her!" Kirishima said, as the force was lifted off of you.

You sat up and looked around the room too see everyone staring at you.

"See she's alive." Bakugou said as he crossed his arms and sat on your bed.

"Did you really sit on me." You questioned as you met eye contact with Bakugou.

"Yep, what are you going to do about it because I can easily do it again." He said as he smirked at you.

You got up and started to walk over to him, until Denki stood between the both of you.

"Let's play a game!" Denki said nervously, trying to stop the fight.

"Last time we played a game you broke my window." You stated as you looked at him.

The room was silent, as you looked at everyone.

"I have an idea!" Kirishima exclaimed, causing everyone to look at him.

"Let's all go spend the day at the pool."