Chapter 15

"WAKE UP!" Kirishima yelled as he hit you with a pillow.

You quickly sat up and looked over at him, as he laughed.

You spotted Denki behind him laughing with him.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO WAKE THEM UP!" Sero yelled from downstairs, as footsteps soon followed.

"RUN!" Denki and Kirishima both yelled as they ran out of your room and hid in the bathroom.

Mina sat up, letting out a yawn as you looked at her.

"What time is it." She said in a tired voice.

You looked over at your clock to check the time.

'9:13am'

"It's too early for this." You said as you turned around and planted your face back in your pillow.

Mina joined you, trying to fall back asleep.

"Both of you wake your lazy ass up, breakfast is ready." A voice said, causing you to look over.

You saw Bakugou wearing an apron with slippers on too.

You started to slightly laugh as you poked at Mina, waking her up again.

She looked over at Bakugou and started laughing.

"This boy, he's growing so fast." Mina said as she faked wiping a tear.

"I know right." You said as you joined her, laughing afterwards.

"You guys are weird." Bakugou said as he walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

"'Weird.'" You said as you finger quoted the word, getting out of bed afterwards.

You walked downstairs to see Bakugou cleaning up the mess he made, soon sitting down.

Mina ran downstairs and sat beside Sero, leaving a spot for you next to Bakugou.

You sat down and looked at the food and looked back over at him.

"Thanks for the meal, Chef Bakugou." You said as you took a bite of your food.

"Don't call me that." Bakugou said as he groaned.

"Chef Bakugou, Chef Bakugou." Denki chanted as he ate his food.

"SHUT UP SPARK PLUG!" Bakugou yelled across the table.

You rolled your eyes and continued to eat as they yelled at each other.

"What time are we leaving for training." Sero said, changing the subject.

"In 30 minutes." Bakugou stated as he finished his plate.

"It's too early for this." You complained as you sighed.

"Everything is too early for you." Bakugou said as he got up, putting his plate in the sink.

"Shut up, not everyone wants to be up at this time." You said as you finished your plate and got up.

"Don't tell me to shut up shitty woman." Bakugou said as he looked at you.

"I'll tell you to shut up whenever I want." You said as you put your plate in the sink.

"I think their getting along so well." Mina said as she laughed from the table.

"Agreed." Kirishima said as he joined in on the laughter.

You gave Bakugou a death stare as you walked out of the room, heading towards the stairs.

"Dress in something to train in and not sweatpants." Bakugou said loud enough for you to hear him.

You ignored his remark and walked to your room, shutting the door.

"Stupid boy telling me to 'dress in something to train in and not sweatpants.' I can wear what I want." You said as you mocked him, soon looking for clothes.

You decided to go with a pair of jogging shorts and a shirt.

You put your hair into a messy ponytail and soon put on your shoes, heading downstairs afterwards.

Everyone was on the couch ready, waiting for you.

"How did you guys get ready so fast." You questioned as you walked over to them.

"It's just putting on clothes." Kirishima said as he laughed.

You looked over at Bakugou to see him looking at you, making sure you weren't in sweatpants.

"Let's go now, we can head to this field not far from here." Sero said as he stood up and walked to the front door.

You dragged your feet as you followed behind everyone to leave.

I really don't want to go, but I'm happy I get to hang out with my friends.

You thought as you followed behind them to the field.

~~|~~

"This is such a pretty view." You say as you walked onto the field.

The way the sun shined onto the grass was magical, it felt like something out of a movie.

"It's prettier at night because the moonlight reflects throughout the whole field." Sero said as he smiled at you.

You all took a moment before training to admire the view, but it didn't last long.

"What are we doing for training today?" Kirishima said as he turned to look at Bakugou.

"Simple, see who can last the longest. If you get hurt step to the side." Bakugou said as he crossed his arms.

"I don't want to melt you guys with my acid." Mina said as she held her hands.

"Yeah, if all of you guys got electrocuted then that wouldn't be fun." Denki said, agreeing with Mina.

"Fine, we will just work on physical strength until classes so let's go to the gym." Bakugou said as he started walking away.

Make up your mind and stop making us walk everywhere.

You complained in your head as they walked down the hill to a building.

Guess it's close by, but I really wanted to see everyone's quirks in action.

You thought as you entered the building with them, heading into the gym.

"You know, we could probably call Mr.Aizawa so he could help train us." Denki said as he picked up some weights.

"Not a bad idea but he probably won't come." Sero said as he started doing pull ups.

You and Mina headed over to the treadmills and started running.

You didn't care what anyone else was doing, you were just relaxing with Mina.

"What do you think we're in for whenever we go back to school." You questioned as you looked at Mina.

"I don't know, but since we're in the hero course then it's probably intense training." Mina said as she laughed.

You nodded at her and sighed as you raised the speed on your treadmill.

"Even though it's fun hanging out with you guys, I can't wait to go back to school." You said as you started to run faster.

"Why is that?" Mina asked as you felt her looking at you.

"I can't wait to become a real hero." You said as you smiled.