Chapter 38

It was a long night, you couldn't decide who would be the best to help you. Unfortunately you had to push away a lot of good heroes because you were focused on finding one that could help you.
You ended up with the choices of Endeavor, Hawks and FatGum. They were all good heroes and the only reason you kept Endeavor as a choice was because his quirk.
After a while of thinking you decided to mark him off the list, you didn't want to deal with the pain of being yelled at constantly. Now the last two choices were Hawks and FatGum.
Hawks was known as a laid back hero, although he has helped a lot of people, you didn't know how much he could help you. FatGum on the other hand could most likely help you with concentrating, but once again you didn't know how much he could help you.

"Did you end up picking an intern?" Bakugou asked you as you nodded, looking around the empty classroom.

"Who did you pick?" Bakugou asked as you showed him the paper of the person you circled in red sharpie.

"How could he help you?" Bakugou questioned as you sighed and sat on top of an empty desk.

"I don't know how they all could help me honestly, I just lowered it down to who I thought would be most help." You said as Bakugou nodded and walked between your legs.

He placed a small kiss along your jawline, causing your eyes to shook open.

"Class is about to start!" You said frantically as you pushed him away.

"Does it look like I care?" Bakugou said as he crossed his arms.

You stared at him until someone walked into classroom, causing Bakugou to admit defeat.

"I'll get you another time." Bakugou whispered in your ear as he walked to his seat.

"What's that in your hands?" Kirishima questioned as you brought yourself back to reality.

"This is a paper that Aizawa gave me, it has my future intern on it." You said with pride as you swung your legs on the edge of the desk.

"That's so cool! I haven't got an intern paper yet, but maybe I will one day. Can I see who you picked?" Kirishima asked as you nodded and handed him the paper.

"You had so many options, even Endeavor!" Kirishima exclaimed as he handed you back the paper.

You nodded at him as he scratched his head in confusion.

"If you know you had all those good options, why did you go with him?" Kirishima questioned as the bell ran.

"I figured he would be the better person to help me handle my quirk." You said as you made your way to your seat.

You sat down as you watched the classroom fill up with students, along with Aizawa.

His eyes scanned the classroom as he soon spotted you.

"Y/N, come here." Aizawa said as he walked out to the hallway.

You immediately grabbed the paper on your desk and walked out of the classroom to meet him.

"Who did you pick?" Aizawa questioned as you went to hand him the paper but he declined.

"Tell me yourself, I don't want to see it on a sheet of paper." Aizawa said as he sighed, you nodded your head and folded up the paper.

"I picked FatGum." You announced as he looked at you.

"Are you sure you want to go with him?" Aizawa questioned as you nodded.

He sighed and fixed his hair, as you threw the paper away.

"Very well then, I'll send an email out and let you know when you start your internship with him." Aizawa said as he walked into the classroom, you followed behind him.

You walked over and sat down at your desk, taking out your notebook.

You watched as Aizawa started to send the email he said he would before starting class.

You relaxed your body and put your head down on your notebook, waiting for the lesson to start.

Hopefully I picked the right person..

You thought as you shook your head and looked up as the lesson started.

I wonder when I will start the internship though, I'll have to pack for it but I don't know for how long.

You thought as you wrote down the notes being put on the board.

Your thoughts snapped out of that conversation and went back to and earlier conversation with Bakugou.

'I'll get you another time.' I wonder what he means by that, I hope he doesn't mean doing it but if he didn't then what else did he mean.

You thought as you smiled at the thought of him and looked over to see him writing down the notes.

You placed your chin in the palm of your hand and started to admire your boyfriend, not paying attention to the lesson.

You watched as he turned his head to look at you, soon you locked eye contact with him.

You gave him a little wave as you smiled but he scoffed and looked away from you, back to his notebook.

You turned you away from him and looked at the board, writing down some more notes.

Even though some people have a different perspective on him, I think he's perfect.

You thought as you smiled more and continued to focus on the lesson.