Chapter 21

"Now get in groups of 4 people, someone on the top and three on the bottom as the picture shows on the screen." Midnight said as you turned around.

"Y/N!" Mina yelled as she walked over to you with Bakugou and Sero.

"Want to be in our group? You'd ride top." Mina said with a smile.

"Really? Even with my point value?" You questioned.

"You'd get eaten alive out there on your own, so we're here to help." Bakugou said.

You smiled and nodded your head as you walked over to grab your new point value.

That's a lot of points.

You thought as you wrapped it on your head and they lifted you up.

"Let the calivery battle begin!" Present Mic yelled as everyone ran towards your team.

"No where to run!" This one kid yelled, he had blonde hair but you didn't recognize him so he was probably in class 1-B.

"Like hell!" Bakugou yelled as he balanced you in one arm and used the other to blast you guys into the air.

You screamed as you launched into the air then landed back on the ground as they ran.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" You yelled as Bakugou snickered.

"It's our job to hold onto you and protect that headband." Sero said with a smile.

"We got company!" Mina yelled, catching your attention.

"Watch your back Y/N!" Bakugou yelled, making you turn around.

You caught Todoroki's arm and twisted it around as you grabbed his headband.

Soon you guys flew in the air again as Sero used his tape to bring you guys down.

"I got Todoroki's headband." You said as you tied it around your neck.

"How did you manage that?" Bakugou said as he looked at you.

Before you went to talk, someone interrupted you.

"It's over!" Present Mic yelled as you sighed and fell backwards off them.

"Already?" Sero said as he looked over at the timer.

"That scared the shit out of me." You said as Mina laid with you.

"Agreed." Mina said as she relaxed.

After they counted the points they announced your team won, but you were worn out.

"On this last event the students will face against each other!" Midnight said as the board popped up with who you were going against.

"Who's Shinsou?" You mumbled to yourself as you saw who you were going against.

"Me." A voice said as you turned to see a boy with purple hair and lavender eyes.

"Well, good luck!" You said but he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Rude.

You thought as you waited for the fights to begin.

~~|~~

"First up is Shinsou from class 1-C against Y/N from class 1-A! Wonder if Y/N can keep up her winning streak!" Present Mic said as the speaker cut off.

You stood on the field, waiting for him to make his move.

"So, you've done good today, good job." Shinsou said as he looked at you.

"Do you really think you can beat me though?" Shinsou questioned as he maintained eye contact.

After what Ojiro told me, apparently his quirk is brainwash and he can only use it if I answer his question, so let's just not risk it and not talk.

You thought as you made your move, tackling him to the floor.

He pushed you off and grabbed your arms, twisting them behind your back.

"Answer my question Y/N!" Shinsou said as he tightened his grip.

You ignored him and wrapped your leg around him, turning him as he fell on the ground.

You grabbed him and threw him out of bounds.

"Nice try, but I already know your quirk." You said as you turned around.

"Y/N wins!" Present Mic yelled as you walked off.

You watched as everyone fought, some progressing on.

I'm going to fight Todoroki.

You thought as you sat in the waiting room.

You breathed as you got up and walked out, knowing it was your turn.

"Onto the second stage! We have Todoroki from class 1-A against Y/N from class 1-A, this is going to get good folks!" Present Mic said over the speaker.

You nodded at Todoroki as he did the same.

If I'm smart I can end this quick, before he figures me out.

You thought as you noticed ice behind him.

That's going to keep him from going out, so if I time it right, whenever he shoots ice at me I can try both at the same time but it will be hard.

You thought as he launched ice at you.

You moved to the side, focusing on both pieces of ice exploding them, one to get rid of the ice and one to push him back.

A loud noise erupted throughout the arena as dust faded, you saw Todoroki against the wall, out of bounds.

"Y/N wins!" Present Mic yelled as you celebrated.

It worked!

You walked back to the stands and sat down next to Mina, slouching in relief.

"That was amazing! How did you beat him?" Mina said as the next fight started.

"He revealed his technique too fast." You said as you laughed you looked down as Iida pushed the person out of bounds.

"Looks like I'm against Iida." You said.

"How will you beat him?" Mina asked.

"I don't know, I don't want to blow up his engines." You said as another fight finished.

"Good luck! We will be rooting for you!" Sero said as he smiled. You smiled back and started walking away.

How am I going to beat him..