Four: No Maxwell?

Blake's POV

"Hey Carline." I smirked as I saw her at her lockers. She turned to me, sighed and turned back to her lockers, punching in the code and shoved her books in, walking off.

What?

No Maxwell this time?

I kinda miss it, really.

••••

The whole day, Evelyn has been acting weird. She didn't even look at me when I was in the cafeteria, exactly opposite to her.

I wonder what's up with her.

"Hey, do you know why Evelyn is acting strange today?" I asked Luke.

"No, I don't. But Amy said she's not in the mood today. She didn't talk to her either. Neither to me. Something must be wrong with her." He said. I hummed. "By the way, why do you care? You hate her right?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"If I had the answer to why I care, I would have told you. I seriously don't know myself why do I care. I shouldn't care right?" He shook his head. "But I do."

"Maybe, you should talk to her." He suggested.

"And say what? 'Hey Carline, why are you acting to strange towards me?'?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"How about 'Eve, are you okay?'?" He suggested.

"That's clearly pathetic." I scoffed. He rolled his eyes.

"Baby!" I heard a whine. I looked and saw Amy coming towards us.

"Yeah, babe?" Luke asked as he took her in his arms. She smiled and pecked his lips.

"Nothing, just wanted to see you before going home." She stated.

I feel like puking right now.

Relationships are so pathetic.

"Hey Amy, do you know what's wrong with Evelyn?" I asked her. She looked at me with eyes widened.

"You know her name?"

"Of course, I do. Answer my question."

"Why do you care?" She asked.

"I don't. I just wanna know." I stated.

"I don't really know. I thought it was her time of month but she said no. I don't know what wrong with her. I wanted to ask her but she was clearly avoiding me." She explained.

"Time of what?" I asked in confusion. She rolled her eyes.

"Nothing. Bye baby. Bye Blake." She walked off.

"I think I should go and apologize. Maybe she got tired of teasing."I said, Luke nodded.

••••

I was currently at the school's gate where Evelyn normally waits for her....someone.

But when I went there, my eyes almost fell out of my sockets.

She was clinging to someone's body.

A guy's to be specific.

He had curly brown hair and hazel eyes along with a well built and tall height. He was a little older than Evelyn, more likely to be in his twenties. Girls would literally fell off their feet for having this man on their arms.

And he already had one on his arms now.

Evelyn.

Who was literally clinging to his body with a huge grin and happiness.