Eighteen: I wanna go home

Evelyn's POV

"Xavi...." I said.

"Eve? Oh hey. Is everything alright?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's not. Can you come and get me?" I sniffed again.

"Yeah...sure. where are you?"

"I don't know. What is this place called?" I asked Jake.

"Dream Night Club." Jake answered.

"Dream Night Club." I repeated it to Xavi.

"Okay. I'll be there in few, wait for me. I'm on my way." He hung up. I gave the phone back to Jake and thanked him. A few minutes later, Jake spoke.

"I need to go, but I can stay here if you want." I shook my head.

"No, it's fine." I gave him a weak smile. He smiled back and left too.

About fifteen minutes later, Xavier's car pulled in. He got out and first thing he did was hug me. I hugged him back and sobbed in his chest. He tried to cool me down as he rubbed my back and whispered soothing words in my ear.

"Shh... It's fine Evie, I have got you." I nodded in his chest and pulled back. "We will talk later, okay?" I nodded again.

"I wanna go home." He wiped my tears with his thumbs and nodded.

"Okay. Where's your stuff?"

"At the hotel room." We got in the car and drove to the hotel.

We got keys from the manager. I packed my stuff and Xavi placed them in his car. Before going, I talked to the coach and lied him about having a family emergency. He agreed and let me go. In the car, I called Amy and told her that I'm going home. She asked why but I lied saying dad needs me back.

And now, I was going home.

••••

Blake's POV (of a few moments ago)

As we entered the club, I got pulled away from my girl with some of the teammates. I didn't want to leave her but I did. I enjoyed my few moments with them. I then started looking of her. I saw her sitting on a table, looked like she was talking to someone I didn't see.

After a few minutes, I looked back at the table but she wasn't there anymore. I got up, excusing myself and searched for her.

I saw Amy and Luke dancing and laughing together. They were in their own little world so there's no point in asking them where she is.

Just then, I saw her dancing on the middle of the floor but...

With another guy.

And she didn't even try to push him away.

Frowning, I walked there pulled that guy away from her. Before I could beat the shit out of him, I saw how amazingly beautiful my Evelyn looked. My anger just evaporated at that moment.

I walked to her and slid my hands around her waist. But, to my surprise, she pulled back from me.

Thinking she didn't recognize me, I pulled her back.

"It's me, Evelyn." I whispered in her ear. She pulled back again and started moving away from me. I caught her arm, turned her around and saw her drunk.

"You're drunk. Let's get you outta here." I said, pulling her out. When we were away from that loud music, she ripped her hand from me and that hurt. "What are doing, Evelyn? Why are you acting like this?" I asked and she scoffed.

"Oh please! As if you care." She rolled her eyes, trying to steady herself.

"What? Of course I care about you." I said, trying to come closer to her. But she moved back again.