Family Ties(Pt II)

🔞🛑ADULT CONTENT🛑🔞
THERE IS A DETAILED SEXUAL SCENCE DEPICTED IN THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER. SKIP THE LAST COUPLE OF PAGES, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT! -you've been alerted!!

Lyric POV

"Papa Ky!" London jumps up and races towards Kyst walking into the park.

"Damn Lyrie why his thot ass gotta be so damn fine and hood though?!" Remy whispers to me, causing me to laugh.
"You tell me, Rem!"

"Hey lil man! How are you, I missed you, my guy?!""I good! I was pwayin!""You kiss any girls?!" Killa's stupid ass asks

"I good! I was pwayin!"
"You kiss any girls?!" Killa's stupid ass asks.
"Aha, nooo Papa Ky!" London giggles.
"Stop it Kyst! Don't tell him to be nasty like you!" I scold him.
"Well who you think gonna teach him?!" He shrugs.
"Hell nah! Not ya filthy ass! You will not be encouraging that man whore behavior for my son!" 
"London is OUR son, and yes I will be the man to give him that talk. Fuck you mean?!" Kyst says defensively and I can't lie the way he loves my son makes me love Kyst even more.

"Ok, but what if I have a husband or something by then?"
"Nah, fuck that. Ain't no man good enough for you, shorty. So I'll have the talk with him."
Language Kyst geez!"
"Sorry lil man!"He kisses London on the forehead. "C'mon y'all. Londy tell momma and her apple head self to come on!"
"A'mon appa head mommy!"
"That's my little man! You wild, son!" Kyst howls in laughter,carrying London to his car, giggling the whole way.

"Awww, oh my God! That's adorable Lyrie! Y'all just need to be to together!" He said London is his son, Lyric!"
"I know mushy! I heard him!" But it really is a big deal, that's the first time he's vocally claimed London in front of someone  other than me, and probably his friends that have been around London.

"He also said no man is good enough for you! Lyric he loves you, like loves you, boo!" She hugs and shakes me.
"I know and trust me I love Kyst with everything in me, but it's not fair for me to try and change him. Kyst is a wild ass dog type of man! He can't be tamed or domesticated.

I'm not gonna sit around like some dingy bitch getting cheated on and actin like it's all good when it ain't! That's deaded. Ky is used to not answering to no one! He fucks and does who and how he pleases. Has been for the last 10 years. That's not ever gonna change. So we can raise London together, like we've been doing 'cause I would never take that from him, but nah we good on the relationship tip."

I shrug kinda deflated at the reality of the man that has raised my son since birth, as his own, will never truly be more than a role model.  That it will never be a completely encompassing role as an all the time, live in, father. I can't give Kyst that position just in case I ever decide to fall in love and another man can truly fulfill it title and all. London has never experienced us being together, all he knows are we are his parents, separately. 

"Come on mama, it's a fun time!" Remy says pulling me up and snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Alright, let's get it!"

We get back to Mommy and Remy's and she's so excited to have her three babies here. We eat a big family dinner: stewed chicken, oxtails, jerk chicken, curried goat, rice and peas, mac and cheese, cabbage, and greens. Mommy throws down all the time! And its always like a 5star restaurant.