Chapter 56

Hope y'all had a great thanksgiving 🧡🧡

-

Niy POV

I walked down the stairs with my heels in my hand.

"BAE!" I screamed grabbing the watch box from behind the TV.

"Wassup? You ready?" He came out the bathroom.

"Yea, but here." I handed him the box.

"You look pretty mama." He smiled taking the box. I kissed his cheek going to grab my blue YSL bag.

"Whew." I rubbed my belly.

"Aye you fucking with me right?" He came around the corner.

"Noo." I dragged opening the front door.

"Aniya I will fuck your ass on this floor." He ran over to me.

"Bae first of all, we have a baby shower to be at. Second of all calm down." I laughed.

"My babymomma harder than a lotta you niggas. Big AP innis bitch." He kissed all over my face.

"You're welcome." I rolled my eyes going to the car.

"Girl I will impregnate you while you pregnant stop playing with me." He smacked my ass opening the door.

"Stop he's gonna hear that." I hit him as he sat in his seat.

"Girl boo, he gon be a demon like his daddy." He smiled backing out the driveway.

"Never did you just try to make my baby-" I busted out laughing.

"Any fucking ways, preciate the gift mama. But I didn't get you anything. My bad we can stop at the mall on the way home." He rubbed his chin.

"Calm down boo, I don't need anything. I know you been wanting one." I put on some lipgloss.

"This baby glistening." He flashed his wrist.

"Mhm." I huffed rubbing my stomach.

"You straight?" He looked over at me pulling in the venue.

"Yea just Braxton Hicks." I put on my blue butterfly heels.

"I gotchu." He came and opened my door. I grabbed his hand and got out the car. He rested his hand on my lower back as we walked inside.

"Crooked Smile" By J-Cole played through the building as everyone turned towards us

"Awww." I heard throughout the crowd.

I smiled and waved at everyone. Jay helped me up on the sort of stage where our chairs sat. He pulled my chair out from underneath the table and I sat down.

"My bitch is the baddest." Ari snapped her fingers.

"Pregnant and alllll." Lay hugged me.

"Aww you look so pretty boo." Asia pouted.