Chapter 45

This is what you have all been waiting fa...

-

Niy POV

"Here baby." I put Jay's food down in front of him.

"Preciate it." He picked up his fork.

"So I was thinking, today for the appointment I can get my mom and Yas to come get the envelope with the gender. And we can plan something small." I sat down next to him.

"Alright." He nodded his head.

"Jay what's wrong?" I looked at him.

"It's nun-It's sum. What I tell you about that?" I cut him off.

"You ever think it was too easy?" He asked.

"What was to- I know you know what I'm talking about mama." He cut me off.

"Did you feel eyes on us in Miami?" I asked him.

"Shit was way too easy." He shook his head.

"I know for a fact Ron is dead, there's no way he survived. Von was on y'all, and I know y'all shooters. So who the hell else could it be? We killed Bryia, she wasn't no help." I thought out loud.

"The start of this was my pops old rival, Bryia worked fa him. I killed him and all his people. After I took him out I started fucking around with you, Von came into the picture. Von and Bryia tried to set me up with a baby, shit ain't work. Ron...."

"He worked at my job, trained me. Took a liking to me since my first day. But did he know who I was? And if he did, how'd he know where I was applying? And if he didn't, is he just some creep? Who happened to be Von's twin? Jay it's not adding up." We connected dots.

"Who could be plotting on us?" He rubbed his face.

"A lot of people, we got all of 919 mad. We ain't even in our 20's and living better than a lot of people." I sighed.

"Who know our every move?" He got up going outside.

I sighed and tapped my foot on the bar stool. I was in and out of my thoughts for a while. Thinking who could possibly want our head this bad.

"Jay!" I ran outside.

"Wassup?" He put out his blunt.

"Who could possibly be so damn jealous that we living like this? That we made it? That we starting a family? That we moved away form all that shit?" I said out of breath.

"Um everyone in Durham." He said in a duh tone.

"Smartass" I rolled my eyes "Did we ever possibly think about Tyra?" I sat in a patio chair.

"Why you always gotta bring that shit up?" He huffed.

"Jay calm yo ass down. I'm over that shit, cause who you come home to every night? Who pussy you just ate? Right. But I'm saying, hoes mad." I turned towards him.

"She couldn't do all this shit by herself. I know that for a fact. But who ever she working with, it ain't good. She was too close to me and my shit to be with someone else."

"It's been a while Clyde." I smiled at him.

"You gotta be careful mama" He walked over to me "Imma need your help, but you gotta be careful." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Emm emmm, come back." I whined.

"We gon be late baby." He dragged me up the steps.

"I wanted kisses." I pouted.